desperately needed. (meariri)

Ririka rushed mary into the nearest classroom. "What is it riri?? Class just ended and i have to go home to study" ririka grabs marys hand aggressively as she locks the door to the classroom."mary. I- please." "please  what?" mary looks down as she sees ririkas skirt soaking wet as her panties are dripping on the floor. "Ririka? You're wet." ririka pulls mary in for a kiss and whispers "please fuck me" marys face turns super hot as a smirk covers her face. "Heh...this is what you pulled me out of class for?" she says as she slowly unbuttons her uniform until she only has a unbuttoned white blouse and panties on. Ririka is almost drooling at the sight of her girlfriend like this. "Isnt that quite pathetic?" mary says deeply as she sits down on the nearest chair. "Strip." "i-i mary! I was hoping to maybe do this at your h-" "i said to strip, dont make me repeat myself." ririka stops and blushes. all she knows to do is obey in this very moment. Ririka takes all her clothes off until her whole naked body is exposed for only mary to see. "Mm.. sit" mary demands as she points to her thigh. Ririka obeys as she sits down on marys thigh and starts squirming in a riding motion. "Ah. you already know what to do, what a good slut." hearing this come out of marys mouth made a shiver go down ririkas spine. mary laughs as she enjoys the view of ririkas ass on her thigh. Suddenly, she grabs ririkas throat roughly and licks her neck, marking her all around. She stops for a second and says "who do you belong to? Tell me." ririka starts breathing faster and more heavily as butterflies rush down her body. "Y-you, mary." "good. Now say it without a stutter." mary says firmly as she keeps one hand on ririkas throat and the other feeling down ririkas stomach, hips to inner thigh and finally tracing above ririkas pussy. "...." "did you hear what i fucking said ririka? Tell me who you belong to, clearly." "i belong to y- AH~" mary smirks as she pumps two fingers straight into her pussy throwing ririka out of focus. Marys fingers slip in and out so fluently as ririkas juices cover her fingers. "Youre so fucking wet already, you dirty whore. probably, throbbing for my fingers, arent you?" ririka is trying to hold in all her moans as marys fingers speed up, in and out, harder and harder. "MARY~ i-im gonna cum" "bad girl. I never gave you permission to finish, now did i?" mary says disappointed as she pulls her fingers out and observes ririkas legs, miserably shaking from not finishing. "Look up at me, baby" she puts one finger under ririkas chin and forces her to look at her. "Open your pretty mouth for me." she says as ririka opens her mouth slightly confused. Mary stuffs her dripping fingers, soaked with ririkas juices down her girlfriends throat. Ririka slightly gags and blushes at this sudden action. She starts sucking and licking marys fingers clean. "Good girl.". Ririka falls slightly on the ground. Still shaking and drooling, with messy hair she looks up and tries to catch her breath. "Aw. so pathetic, just for me." mary insists as she looks down on the platinum haired girl. "Mary, please." "please what?" "please help me cum, i need to." "beg for it." ririka stands up carefully as she sits on marys lap and kisses her. For a split second she stops. "Fuck me, please make me cum." mary grabs ririka and puts her down on a table and keeps the kiss connected as she feels her way back into ririkas holes and starts pumping, but this time, mary curls her fingers each time she gets as deep as possible. Ririka moans, but the kiss causes the moans to muffle. adding a digit, mary now has three fingers inside her girlfriend. knuckle deep, with each thrust. mary goes faster. everytime ririka whimpers, mary goes harder. hearing the sounds of her girlfriend motivates her even more. "A-AH~" ririka finishes all over marys fingers. mary pulls out, separating her fingers infront of ririkas face, demonstrating how the sticky liquid sticks to her fingers creating a web when separated. "Mm." mary sucks off her fingers clean, making sure her girlfriend is watching. the bell rings and kirari walks in. "Hm. How amusing. Saotome with my dear sister." she says smirking. "yeah. now get the hell out of here dammit." mary grunts as she gets up. ririka is blushing all over watching her sister leave. "Fine then." kirari says as she leaves. "Now then, let's head to class baby." mary winks as she helps ririka get dressed and hugs her. "i love you." "i love you too, mary." they head to class.