News or some

Nomi

I sat and prayed that Rodney would have a safe recovery but my mind was wondering because I seen two gun shot wounds. I need fucking answers!

I quickly jumped up and made my way to my car while wiping my tears

I flew to Rodney's house and ran up to his bedroom. I went to the closet and removed the shoe like last time and waited patiently for the door to show. I enter the room just for that guy to grab me again.

"You were there ... weren't you.." I mumbled not even scared. My emotions wouldn't let me. "I can't answer yo questions, get out or I'll make you do it shorty." He mugged. "You should! He's in critical condition! And god damn it somebody needs to tell me something! I love Rodney with every fucking bone in my damn body and if I lose his hard headed ass I don't know what I will do! He has a son to live for and for god sakes that poor baby is still in the hospital as we speak. That's two kids he won't be able to see after!" I cried as I fell to my knees.

"Wait what? Dawg you pregnant?" He frowned

"Wait what? Dawg you pregnant?" He frowned. "I can't answer yo questions." I mocked him. He sighed and looked down.

"Aight look, I can't tell you anything big but it's gone be handle. Nia lil boyfriend shot Rodney now go. Get rest. Rodney gone kill you and me if he knew you were here." He said turning around watching the cameras.

I nodded my head and walked out the room. I knew that bitch had something to do with it.

Nia

"You could've killed him!! They are going to kill us! We can't fucking hide now!" I yelled pushing my boyfriend Jack. He has definitely fucked up my life for good.

"You need to get yo shit and sign those papers" he pointed

"You need to get yo shit and sign those papers" he pointed. I look at the papers real quick and realized this mother fucker wants me to give my baby up to Nomi. Tf?

"You .. you want me to give Nomi my rights as a mother? Are you fucking crazy?!?" I yelled with tears. "Nah I'm insane baby." He said packing his clothes. "That's MY BABY! I can't live without him! Fuck you! I'll die before I do this!" I yelled throwing the papers. "You do realize you never have that damn kid? You do realize you are a horrible mother right? You let me near that baby on the first date!" He yelled grabbing my arm.

"You think he won't live better with her ass? She has a CAREER! You don't have shit but me! At least do this for your son! Make him happy and not yourself for once

"You think he won't live better with her ass? She has a CAREER! You don't have shit but me! At least do this for your son! Make him happy and not yourself for once. Yo baby daddy gone hurt your ass so we might as well leave now and hand them rights over." He frowned and dropped my arm.

"Okay .." I cried as I picked up the papers. Lord knows I've been a horrible mother to my son. I never actually have him .. I always drop him off like a package. If I sign my rights over he will definitely live better with someone else. I will be thankful for that as well. I wish I could provide for my child like a mother should but things happen.

"Do you think Rodney will forgive me?" I asked as I grabbed my things. "Why tf are you asking about another niggas opinion? Think about your fucking son and not his bitch ass daddy." Jack mugged.

"I was just saying

"I was just saying .. he still has love for me." I mumbled. "Yo I'm dead ass about to jaw yo ass!" He said turning around. "Whatever, can I at least see my son before I leave? This isn't fucking easy!" I said wiping my face.

"You played your part now that guilt is eating yo ass up!" He said shaking his head.

I sighed and just walked towards the car. Jack was sweet before when we first met but now he's a bitch ass nigga. He thinks he can just put his hands on me but I can show you better than I can tell you.

Running away from problems is something I've became great at but leaving my son is a first and I will never forget that.

Lisa

"Nurse Lisa... it's looking very bad in there." Doctor Ray spoke. "Please .. keep trying Nomi is already taking this hard." I begged as I paced the hall. "We got the first bullet out but that second one can knock him into a coma if we remove it. If we leave it, he won't make it." He said sighing. "What are you waiting for? Remove it!" I yelled confused.

"We can't really do that until family approves Lisa and you know that

"We can't really do that until family approves Lisa and you know that." He said as he made a face. "Fine I'll call them give me 15." I said calling my husband.

"Baby get to the hospital NOW! Call Rodney's family, he's been shot and it's not looking good baby!" I sighed trying not to cry as I rubbed my belly. "WHAT? ON THE WAY!" He yelled and hung up.

I tried calling Nomi but she wasn't answering my calls. I looked for her throughout the hospital to see if she was still here but I only found her phone.

Great.

***************************************************

** Like & Comment **

Happy New Years guys 💋