CHAPTER NO. 6

- camp counselor - camp counselor - camp co

third person pov:An ugly sound of an alarm clock woke up Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima

third person pov:
An ugly sound of an alarm clock woke up Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima. They all slowly sat up, stretching and groaning because of their tiredness. Kageyama was the first to get up slowly making his way to the bathroom. Soon all of the boys had fully awoke and got ready to head out.

Kageyama had worn a preppy white collar undershirt, with a navy striped sweatshirt on top. For his bottom half, blue jeans and some white Nike air forces were put on.

Yamaguchi simply had chosen a green, yellow, and red sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and some of those "trending shoes". His outfit was quite similar to Kageyama's but softer.

Tsukishima has picked out a black shirt was a long yellow cardigan, some harsh blue jeans, and some vans. To pull of the look, he also added some accessories.

example of their clothing choices:

Tsukishima had then again blushed a little when he saw Kageyama's outfit

Tsukishima had then again blushed a little when he saw Kageyama's outfit. Yamaguchi noticed as always and thought, "I'm definitely going to make this ship sail."

"Are you guys ready to go?" Kageyama asked the other two. Yams and Tsukki both nodded and grabbed their bags, heading out the door to meet up with the rest of the team.

Once they met the rest of the team in the living room of the cabin, they started heading over to another little meeting room. The whole team greeted the camp workers and counselors as they sat down. "Hello Karasuno! We thank you for coming to our camp. Each group of roommates will have a counselor to help guide you all through the activities, give instructions, etc. As you can see, there should be an empty seat to the right of your group for your counselor. They will be joining you in a few minutes. If you ever need extra help, the camp workers who will be leading each activity you all take apart in, will always be there for you. Now for the assigning the counselors...

Room 10b will be with Rithko Lui..
Room 11b will be with Yonu Usari..
Room 12b will be with Ohari Prence..
Room 13b will be with Powaa Hiru..
Room 14b will be with Ersai Writa..
(I'M SO SORRY FOR THE BAD COUNSELOR NAMES- I'M SO BAD AT CREATING THEM AHAH)