ANOTHER GROUP PROJECT ‼️

Y/n pov:
Right now I am daydreaming in class... It has been 5 days since the breakup and I have started to miss them. My mom is heartbroken she wants to go back to Mr. Kim but she is angry with him for keeping a huge secret from her. Only Blackpink knows about it since they r the closest friend to me.....they try to support me everyday.....So where was I?... Yah... I was daydreaming when I heard my teacher talking about a group project. This time I was paired with Jungkook..... Ugh this is going to be soooo awkward!
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
Lunch time:
I was sitting on the table for lunch with rosé and jisoo when Jungkook came behind me:
Jungkook: you are coming to my house today...for the project.
Y/n: wait can't you came in my house... My mom is at work so we will be alone and no one can disturb us.
Jungkook: so you think my brothers are annoying.
Y/n: no no it's not that...
Jungkook: good then I'll see u.
Y/n: but-
Jungkook: bye.
Ughh my luck.... Today is going to be sooo scary.
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿:
I went to my house and changed my uniform.

I left my house, took a taxi and went to bts's house or should I say my old house

I knocked on the door revealing suga...his expression was unreadable...he looked happy yet sad.... Wait what should I call him? Oppa or suga... But he is not my brother anymore so I'll call him suga.
Y/n: umm hey suga! I am here for Jungkook....We have a group project so he invited me here!
Suga: umm y-yeah sure.... But what did u just call me? Aishhh never mind.
*he let me in*
Suga: umm Jungkook is outside for umm...
Y/n: for a mission??...yah I expected.... No problem.. How long till he comes?
Suga:  ohh u know...anyway you know where his room is u can go there and wait.... Or better u can go to your room.... It's still the same u know?
Y/n: it's not my room anymore but it's ok .
He looked disappointed.... Suddenly I saw jhope coming downstairs.
Jhope: hyung Jungkook and Jimin found the enemies base and they- y/nnn!!!! Omggggg I missed u sooooooo muchhhhh.
He said hugging me.
Suga: hopa control yourself.
Jhope: ohh Yaa... See you around..
Saying that he left... His bright smile faded away...I felt bad.
Suga: umm y/n if you need something please don't hesitate to ask.
Y/n: ok oppa... Ehhh I mean suga.
Suga: *sigh* k bye!
I sat on the couch and started doing the project.. Before when I used to stay here I saw Jungkook always making his partner do his work... So I just started doing it.

*after 1 hour*
I was done doing the project when I saw jin-
Y/n: umm hey Jin... Do you mind keeping this project in jungkooks room.
Jin: why did u call me Jin?
Y/n: umm because that's your name!
Jin: aishhh I am too lazy to go upstairs... You keep it... You know your way around here... After all you lived here... And Yaa I made gimbap for you... Here... Eat it on your way home.
Y/n: umm thx.... But why r u giving this to me.
Jin: that's my responsibility to take care of you... It's your decision that you don't accept me anymore..... But I still think of you as my little sister.
Y/n: ummm who told I don't accept u anymore.
Jin: you don't call us oppa anymore!
*walks away*
I went upstairs... On my way to my room ... I bumped into someone and dropped my gimbap.... Not again....

To be continued.....