Dinner....

You then got up and went to the bathroom to fix yourself up. You curled your beautiful nice red hair and wore a nice outfit you then peeked out the your door you saw your mom her friend and her son you could barely see him since he was leaning back in his chair.

You then slowly walked out your door trying to be quiet but your mom just had to say sum she said " awww look at you your looking so cuteee" you sign as you turn around to where they was at and you said" thanks mom" you said in a low tone you then headed to the table and sat down you was scooting up your chair until you looked up and saw shisui sitting right in front of you.

You started you blush of how handsome he was being you thought to your self" he is probably doing that on purpose that handsom devil you" your mom then said" sooooo shisui is your name right" he said"yes it is" your mom looked at you and look back at shisui you had an confused face as she done that then your mom says" anyways shisui are you single at any chance" he starts to blush and says" yes I am ig I just haven't found the right person for me yet" moms friend misnme says" hmmm what about you y/n are you single" you then choked on your food of the question she asked you then cleared your throat and said

" well yeah ig I never had the time to find someone" then your mom laughed and said" y/n half the time you be sleep and doing anbu stuff but I get it anyways" you rolled your eyes but you saw shisui staring at you with a smirk you started to blush then shisui mom said" omg aiko do you remember when shisui and y/n used to play with each other when they were baby's" your mom said" omg I so remember that and remember when they were five shisui putted y/n on his back cause she tripped" you and shisui eyes widen as you said" wait Wydm when we were little I just met this guy" your mom and her friend laughed and said" no silly you and shisui used to be the best of friends but we moved away cause there was some things that happen but now me and your mother wanted to get y'all back together again" you couldn't believe what there we're talking about so you said" uh I'm sorry but imma go outside for a catch of breath" you then went out side your mom said to shisui" do you want my daughter to be yours"

Shisui blushes and says" yes I really do like her she probably doesn't remember me but I do" then shisui mom said" so the apartment she is moving to he can just come live there since there roommates" your mom says" yes but is he packed cause y/n is leaving tomorrow morning" shisui mom said" he packed he already took everything there so he done his work but shisui go outside with her" shisui nodded as he went outside. Shisui snuck behind you as he wraps his arms around your waist. You got scared for a min then started to blush more and more until you asked" sh-shisui what are you doing" he says" well it's cold out here so i did this" you couldn't say one word you was just shocked he then unwraps his arms from your waist and walks next you to you and he says" y/n I'm surprised you don't remember me" you say" uh well I just have bad Brains so I won't remember things" you chuckled

You then headed back inside while shisui followed you you sat back down and he did the same your mom and his mom had a smirk look on there face like the were planning something then your mom says " Yk shisui when you have kids with someone those kids are gonna look cute and so are yours y/n but if y'all had a kid together oml they be beautiful" shisui mom agreed while shisui and you are just staring at the floor blushing.

After a few hours, shisui and his mom left you was cleaning up the kitchen while your mom was getting ready for bed while you was cleaning you said to yourself" hey dad daily updates first how is it up there in heaven I hope it's ok and second your wife is trying to force me to date someone I mean there cute and all and I'm sure I can catch feelings but idk I just have a feeling about something but that's it" once you finish cleaning you went to the couch and slepted on it...

Heyyyyy guys done with this chapter imma make more tomorrow maybe hope you in joy

-Miami