Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Depression is actually quite common, it can play a part in causing someone to do dangerous things, such as self harm or attempting suicide. It can cause people to over think things and interpret things wrongly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan has never really like Jasper. He's always been that one person that no matter what Morgan does, refuses to be friends with her. Last year, Morgan came out as bisexual. She got alot of support and praise but. She also got grief. Jasper told her it was wrong and disgusting. So when she started dating a girl named Carissa, he was 100% evil. He spread around the whole school that her and Carissa had touched each other and that Carissa had sent him a video of Morgan touching herself. He even managed to find a video that looked like her and sent it to everyone, making her look like a complete slut, as he put it.

Morgan had almost done it. She cut too deep that time, and had to be hospitalised, out of school for 3 weeks. Carissa visited her everyday to make sure she was okay. When she eventually got back to school, she overheard Jasper and his friends talking about her. She'd had enough. She marched over to him, pinned him against the wall and punched him, she shouted in his face and kicked him in his groin. Unfortunately for her, Mr Anderby had been watching the whole thing. He suspended her for 4 weeks. When she came back, Jasper had a bandage around his nose and backed away from her as soon as he saw her. Clearly, she'd broken his nose and now he was scared of her.

Carissa found out what Morgan had done and immediately broke up with her, stating "I don't want a criminal as a girlfriend". Morgan hit a major low, she cut everyday, skipped school and started smoking.