𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

JORDAN A

JORDAN A. BANKS.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻.

⠀⠀
"This the 600 block of course but here's the trap right here. They be fuckin girls here when they can't find a place." Jordan starts bussing out laughing at Gotti.

"Oh they down atrocious."

The girls and boys were suspended after the fight of course, leaving them to hang out with each other or stay at home. Jordan was hanging out with Gotti most of the time but periodically spent her time with the boys as well. She was now known as Durk's fighting cousin while also being known because of 600 as well.

"Pitiful. And girl why are people still tagging me in that fight? Like damn it was almost a week ago get over it already." Gotti complains.

The fight at Simeon got spread around fast in less than 24 hours. The videos did too. Gotti, Rondo, Jb, Tay, L'a and Jordan all got tagged in the videos that gained them new followers and attention.

It made more people fear 600 and the BDs while it also made opposing sides and civilians of Chicago talk down on them for causing such a scene in school, same thing with Jordan.

"I swear. I got people from Tennessee even texting me talking about 'why I fight everywhere I go' and if I'm in a gang in Chicago. Just annoying and nosy." Jordan shook her head looking around.

"You not lying." Gotti checks her phone. "But let's hurry and go in so I can tell 'em you here." Jordan nods walking behind Gotti as the two go inside.

"Waddup Gotti who is that- mini me!" Jb comes over to the girls, hugging Jordan. "Haven't seen you in a min."

"I knowww I missed you." Jordan grins at Jb, and the two begin doing their handshake.

"Hey y'all." Jordan waves to everybody before sitting down next to Rondo.

"Wassup J?"

"Hey Rondo. I had some snacks yesterday and thought about you. So the next time you come over imma share them with you." He nods.

Out of the group, Jordan found the ones she clicked with; Gotti, Rondo, Jb, L'a and Tay–additionally D.Rose when he bothers to come around– were the few she saw herself hanging out with a lot.

"What about us?"

Jordan makes a face at Tay, Breezy, Booka, Jb, and D.Rose. "What about y'all?"

"Tay you eat my stuff without asking so no. Jb can always get some. D.Rose cool. Breezy I don't like you so hell no. And Booka I got to think about it but you stole my honey buns." She frowns.

"That was not me."

"So who was it?"

Booka began to answer until L'a rushed inside. He immediately went to the table to lay out his money and weed along with his gun.