Chapter 1

Your Pov

       I made my way home happily, I entered my house, there were no parents to love, no siblings to play, sadly no pets around for comfort. I was alone when I was in highschool, I'm a grown adult in my twenties, I then made my way upstairs to my room I began taking down photos in my room, I used to have an obsession to people that do not understand. Nobody understands my habit of stalking certain people I like, I was caught so many times and lost the ones I love, one by one. I went in and out of jail so many times since I've never actually harmed anyone, I was labeled the town creep.

      Of course when someone refused to love me, I then choose to go to a violent solutions, I actually burned down a house of the one I was obsessed with, I watched from afar as they burn alive, thankfully their children aren't there, I wouldn't harm a child only an adult. I would know this because children would be left confused and scared, there are people who would help.

I then opened a text book which I would write my thoughts and daily life, I thought what I might write, I laid on my stomach on the bed and began writing.

Dear Diary,

     Today I burnt down a house today, I grinned as my ex-soon to be lover refused to accept my feelings yet I killed him and his wife in the fire burning the evidence and it'll seem like accidental, luckily the police didn't bother to interview me since all the evidence would be at their house were destroyed. Alas I am alone again this year, I miss having someone in my life, I think, and I will repeat that I will find someone to love!~ and we'll live happily ever after! ❤️

  From (Y/N) (L/N)

I happily closed the text book and sighed 'someday I'll find someone to sweep me off my feet..' I thought, thinking that I should start a fresh start a lightbulb came into my head, I then looked at magazines looking for homes (this is the 1983's there was no internet back then so bear with me) finally I found a home in Hurricane, a small town just like mine. I happily managed to gain enough money to buy the house, I smiled at the thought of new people, 'Maybe I'll find my true love!' I thought happily as I contacted the seller and I began packing my stuff, after a few hours I got ready for bed and laid back down on my bed I smiled at the thought of my future and drifted off to sleep.

No one's POV

Little do you know that something interesting will happen as soon as you moved to your new house....

A/N: I know it seems kinda cheesy but trust me it'll be better..