1

Am I happy?
No.
Am I fuming?
Yes.

And am I currently making someone bleed to death?

I don't think I have to answer that.

"I told you everything I know", she whines.

"So you're telling me that all you know is where he was and with who but you don't know why?", I ask folding my arms.

"Yes!", she shouts at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I haven't touched her face yet, but I think I will.

"You really think I'm dumb don't you?", I ask taking an axe from the table.

"Angel don't do this. You know I was just doing my job", she pleads shaking her head.

"And I am also doing my job",i shrug.
"I am not the one who slept with Ray after drugging him. I am not the one who tried to trap Chris with a baby. I am not the one who tried to get certain documents from the Mexicans. I am not the one who put a hit on Maya. Should I go on?", I ask.

"I didn't sleep with Ray and I was really pregnant", she argues.

"Oh so you did drug him and did do the other shit since you're not denying?", I ask and roughly throw the axe which hits her knee before falling on the ground.

"I had no choice. I had to do it or I would lose my gang to your family",she grits.

"If it was not for your ruthless fucking father, I would not have had to drug Ray or even fuck him to get pregnant so I could trap Chris. I wouldn't have tried to get entail on the Mexicans. I wouldn't have tried to get to the Americans so they could do as I needed. I wouldn't have killed Mason but that asshole just had to go on and on about you and running the mafia when he fucking knew he was never going to rule. He needed someone to make him aware and I was it. Him being alive was just ruining everything. I am only trying to lead my gang which I took from my brother, so forgive me for doing all the shit so I can show I deserve to rule",she finishes her shouts.

I simply stare at her as she heavily breathes.

"Are you done?", I ask.

She doesn't answer.

"I really don't know why you even bothered with everything you did. It was obvious that you weren't pregnant, Chris did sleep with you but he's not fertile, Ray slept with you but he didn't cum in you. As for the entail, what were you gone do with it? Get connections? Cause that wasn't gonna happen Britney. Nobody wants to be connected to your so called gang. With the Gambino's, killing Maya was going to get you and everyone in your bloodline killed. And as for Mason, you think you killed him. He's still alive, injured but alive. So you didn't exactly succeed", I explain before taking out my gun.

"This hasn't exactly been all fun. It was kinda personal too, and I never thought I would be the one to end your life. But you just had to continue to  poke me. First you faked your death, took over your brothers gang in secret, then you pull all this shit in just a month and a few days",i say shaking my head.

I turn the safety off and aim at her.

"Just kill me, we both know you don't have the guts", she says smirking.

"I'm not planning to kill you now",i say and shoot her right shoulder.

She screams.

"I'm just trying to let you bleed to death", I say and shoot once at her lower abdomen.

She keeps screaming.

"And I love how you underestimate me",I shoot her left foot.

"Please stop", she pleads.

"But I'm not just an angel. I'm the Devil", I say smirking and shoot on the right thigh.

"Killing is just a hobby", I say and aim at her head.

"So don't tell me about guts to kill Britney", I say and shoot the wall behind her causing her to flinch with closed eyes.

"I've killed more people than you can imagine", I say shooting on the ground, near her feet.

She whimpers as she struggles against the ropes.

"I am Angelic Devil", her eyes widen and I pull the trigger.

Her eyes close shut. But she is not dead. Not yet.

I finished all my bullets purposely.
I'm not going to give her a simple death.

I am not that kind. I still want to have some fun with her.

I take the first aid kit.
"We are going to have a lot of fun Britney", I say before pinching her neck putting her to sleep.

I start to work on the wounds and taking out the bullets.

I'm gonna let her heal first and have some fun.

Nobody can mess with my people and get away with it.

~~~~
A/N
Hey everyone.... Hope you're good.
So I'm trying to see if I should do the sequel or maybe I'm being too forward. If you liked how it's starting and want it to go on. Please comment and vote so I am aware. And if you have some expectations, do tell me so I can see if I should shock you or what.
Hugs and kisses😘💕