Prologue

The Flash is the common slang nickname given to the nuclear destruction that took place across the Earth on November 2nd, 2032. Nuclear weapon equipped countries from the and the deployed masses of nuclear weapons against enemy countries, targeting major population centers and strategic military facilities. It was the first use of nuclear weapons in warfare since the nuclear bombings of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United States in 1945 during the Second World War. - From The ATF Wiki.

WW3 had began on October, 28th 2026. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, along with the recently reformed Southeast Asia Treaty Organization, was pitted against the Asian Continental Military Force. The Flash began total nuclear breakdown across the globe. This caused Nuclear Winter, 2032-2040s. After, was Nuclear Summer. After The Flash, survivors were left in the wastelands to fend for them selfs. They created civilizations in what was once cities, & traveled the lands to trade goods. The humans weren't the only ones among them.

Mutants began to rise in population. They were infected with R.A.D, or RAD-x, a disease created by The Flash. Mutants, The Biomass, and signs of RAD-X traveled the wasteland. The Biomass Event, 2055-2056, Began in Lake Mead Nuclear Facility, then grew into the town of Boulder Cove. 

This is where our story begins.