𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It seems like it's going to be a tough night

●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤

________

After a walk, still hand in hands with each other, they reach a spot which Jungkook organized before fetching her at the apartment. She saw a blanket was on the grass and a pillow, standing beside it is her brother guarding the place just in case other would like there too.

She looked at Jimin then to Jungkook confused."I guarded this spot for you two", Jungkook nodded in agreement. Chaeyoung nod her head then Jimin smiled to him and mouthed her good luck and pats her head then gave Jungkook and gave a look-out-for-her look as Jungkook nodded.

Jimin bid his goodbyes to the youngsters. They stood there, Chaeyoung wandering her eyes around while Jungkook looking at her with a smile. "I love this spot", she look up to Jungkook to meet his eyes. Jungkook smiled."Here. Sit here, I know your tired of walking".

Chaeyoung obeyed and walk to the soft blanket placed on the ground. Jungkook sat beside her and took some snacks they need to eat."Oh, I remember. Did you already ate your dinner?", he asked as she shook her head.

He shook his head in disbelief."That's why I'm hungry just a moment ago", she said with a pout. He giggled at her as he open a lunchbox was already placed at the blanket a moment ago. Opening it, the aroma of the delicious food linger on their nostrils. Chaeyoung squealed like a kid while Jungkook giggled at her and put the lunchbox in front of her.

"Mmmmm, masitta", she exclaimed after taking her first spoonful of food. She continue eating while Jungkook look at her with aww expression. She noticed on how he look at her so she push the lunchbox to him but he push it back making her pout. He just laugh it off.

"You should eat, too"

"Seeing you eating makes me full"

She blushed at his remark made her look away and fanning her red face out of embarrassment.Damn, he really knows how to make me flutter. He giggled at her behavior and pull a snack on one of the paper bags and eat it while looking at the peaceful view of the river.

She just shrugged it off and continue digging in cause she's damn hungry, if only her unnies didn't struggled on picking her outfit, she can eat while waiting him. As he is sure that she's busy on her food, he glanced at her only seeing a hungry Chaeyoung eating a whole lunchbox.

He smiled as he is looking at the most beautiful and precious thing in the world. His smile widened when he saw a sauce spilled on the side of her lips. He chuckled that make Chaeyoung confused and more confused as she saw him reaching out a tissue.

He moved closer making her blush but he's too busy on the sauce being spilled as he wipe it away. He smiled and look up to a flutter Chaeyoung then he realized that their faces are just few inches away. He look at her orbs but regret it when he can't seem to look away.

They were drawn to there own orbs as they reduce the gap between them. The next thing they knew, he was about to crash his lips to her strawberry ones but was interrupted by a certain someone clearing its throat.

"Ehem~"

They look up to the person who cleared his throat and saw Jimin standing there crossing his arms with his eyebrows creased. They immediately pulled away realizing what will possibly be the thing will happen if her brother didn't interrupt.