The Red Reporter

"What do we got?" said Logan Walking to the crime scene
"A red haired woman in her misd twenty's." said Amanda writing in her notepad.
"We have one witness but all they can say is the victim was walking with a black haired woman. She was stabbed multiple times, so we think it was Black Blade."
'That's the second time this month!" sais logan eyeing the evidence."What was her name?"
"Kristen Griffin"
"Any family or friends we can contact?"
"Not yet, we dont have a warrant to go through her phone, but we should by tomorrow."
"Good." he said walking to the body. "She was to young to die. I will find who did this, I promise."
"Detective Logan." said a young woman heading his way.
"Hi, my name is Mandi Murrell im a reporter for the L.A news paper, I was wondering if you could tell me a little of what happened here?"
"We're not realeasing any evidence to the public yet."
"But can't you just?..."
"No! Now excuse I have motre important matters to attend to." he said walking away.
"Fine I'll get my own fucking evidence." she said eyeing for prey. She walked over to a corner of a building.
"Hey pretty lady." She turned to find a heavy set guy, mechanic. Maybe in his mid 30's at the most. 'Well, I doubt he can run fast.' She thought.
"Hello darling, wanna come to my place later?" Mandi winked seductively, biting her lip.
"Meet me here at 8pm, babe." The mechanic responded. If only he knew what Mandi was capable of...