chapter 12

I have a new story. It's yugioh 5ds x reader and my sister is helping me with it.

Give me some ideas of what you might want to see. I try to do some of them.

*****************************************************************

Next day

When I work up the sun hit my eyes and I try to go back to sleep but then I remember I have class. I got ready for class and head out of my room as fast as I can. I didnt get breakfast I was't hungry and didnt want to be late for class. When I got into the class Jaden came up to me. "hey Krista, is everything ok it seem like something was off last night when you said bey." "yes, Im fine I just need a wile by myself right now." "ok but if you got something to tell someone you can tell me I'm here for you" and with that I went to my seat.

Through the hold class I couldn't pay attention to the teacher. It was like my mind was somewhere else. Then a feeling that I felt before came to me. I felt alone like no one was in the room but why. I try to get out my thoughts, but it didnt help till the school bell came on and snap me out of my thoughts.

Jaden came over to me and all I could do was leave. I can't let any other people get involve into my life issues not aging then the speakers came on. The principal came on and call me to the offset. Why wound he call me? I hope that Im not in trouble. As I was walking to the principal offset Jaden came up to me and walk beside me. "you know he only ask for me right." "yes, but if you're in trouble Im going to try to get you out of it sense you did nothing wrong." "thank you, Jaden, but I think Ill be find."

Before Jaden could say anything, we were in front of the principal offset. When the doors open, I saw two people was talking to the principal one had blonde hair and I know who he was. The other was the crater of duel monsters. I walk in and everyone realize that I was there. "hey, didnt know you was coming." I said to the one with blond hair. "I should ask you that" He said back to me.

sorry if this was shout.