Part 1

Hey! My name is y/n, nice to meet you. You're going to go through my journey today. I'm a normal girl who's dating a kpop idol...

you heard me right peeps...

A kpop idol.

His name is kim taehyung, he's from a group called BTS, and today is his....birthday!

For that occasion, I decided to surprise him with a gift I've been preparing. It took me 2 entire years to make this come true. Taehyung has been going to a lot of aboard stages...like tour or whatever. So I've been missing him a lot...

he misses me too....

I would wake up everyday, and record myself. I either tell him not to over work himself, or to be happy and have a great time with army. I ofcourse chat with him daily but it's not like in real life...
however in every call I would always remember to tell him "i love you".

That's the point of the whole gift!

I've recorded myself saying sweet and nice stuff, with a "I love you" as a 'cherry on top'. I've been doing that for 730 days and a half. Hopefully he'll find this meaningful...

I went to 'Big Hit' company, as I entered, the staff bowed to me as I did the same in return. I went towards the practice room, it was kind of far from where I was, so I decided to take a little shortcut, hehe.

I was now next to the elevator, I saw bang-pd coming angrily towards me. Is everything okay? As he saw me...he deadly glared at me.Yep, something's up. He walked right past me as if I was invisible. Should I start doubting my own existence at this point? His assistant came rushing in my direction and held my hands tightly.

"Please check up on your....boyfriend"

Me and taehyung have been keeping this a secret. I act as if I'm his cousin who brings him food or whatever....no one knows this except the bts members...and none of them would expose us...right?

I quickly went inside the elevator and made my way towards the practice room. As I arrived at the floor, I (DASHI RUN RUN RUN) run towards it. I heard loud shouts and screams coming from inside. I barged into the room and found all of there eyes on me....glaring.

I looked towards V and his eyes immediately softened. He came towards me in a fast pace and hugged me tightly. I could feel his tears on my shoulder. I patted his back, calming him down.

Y/n: everything's gonna be okay, relax
Taehyung: H-how? What a-about armys?
Y/n: we-......we'll find a solution, now please relax and stop crying....
I can't stand seeing you like that...

He broke the hug and looked me in the eyes. His face was red and his cheeks were puffy...same goes to his eyes...
i cupped his face and whipped a few remaining teardrops. The rest of the staffs left; to give us some privacy. As for the rest of the members, they made themselves comfortable on the floor.

We sat with them and they began telling me the whole story...

Bang-pd didn't want me and taehyung in a relationship....

He said I'll ruin his reputation....

I looked at taehyung...his hands were clenched into fists. He was clearly mad about the whole situation.

Y/n: taehyung please rela-
Taehyung: how can I relax?!?!
Y/n: listen t-
Taehyung: STOP TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!! ST-
y/n: CAN YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME TILL THE VERY END HUH?!?!
Taehyung: WHY WOULD I-

y/n: YOU'VE BEEN PRACTICING FROM MORNING TILL NOW, AND I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T EATEN YOUR BREAKFAST NOR LUNCH YET!
I KNOW THAT YOU'RE OVERWORKING YOURSELF JUST TO MAKE ARMY HAPPY! I KNOW YOU'RE INSECURE! I KNOW YOU CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! I KNOW YOU MISS YOUR FAMILY! I KNOW NOTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN! I KNOW ALL OF THESE! I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU'RE MADE AT PAND-PD AND WHATEVER ELSE IS BOTHERING YOU, I KNOW IT ALL! I ALSO KNOW THOSE USELESS THINGS THAT KEEPS BOTHERING YOU!-................look at me.....I'm quiet about it....you know my problems...so that's a plus....*smiles weakly* you should be relaxed Tae...nothing will work if you're not...

Yoongi stood up and left the room. The rest of the members followed him. Taehyung was looking at me...crying.... I sat on his lap in a blink of an eye and hugged him very tight.

Taehyung: I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't meant it. Anger took over m-
Y/n: I know baby, I know. Now please, stop it. You're going to actually make me cry
Taehyung: you're already doing that
Y/n: no!

I pulled out of the hug, earning a cute chuckle from him. He then wiped a tear.... wait was I really crying?....

Taehyung: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

We heard a knock on the door, bang-pd came inside and told me he has to talk to me. At first, Taehyung refused. He said 'I have nothing to do with this'

After a while of convincing, Taehyung let me go with him. I stood up and dusted my skirt earning a slight smirk from Taehyung, as the view from underneath was quite clear. I followed him towards his office and then we sat down.

Bang-pd: sign this

He pulled out a contract, it said :" if wang y/n, breaks up with Kim taehyung, she's going to receive 1.000.000 ₩, with a mansion and Lamborghini, the new Range Rover. She'll get tickets to private jets and yachts. However, if wang y/n doesn't break up with Kim taehyung. He's not going to be an idol anymore. He'll not get paid. We'll take away his house, car and money. We'll spread dirty fake rumors about him and ruin his reputation. He'll become a hopeless homeless man. He'll face very hard punishment, if you choose this option.

Do you, wang y/n agree on breaking up with Kim taehyung? If yes please sigh this.
Signature: '

I began laughing sarcastically at the man in front of me. I took the paper and was about to rip it until I thought about it for a quick second....what if he really does what's written on this paper....Taehyung would be in danger.....right? Yeah...right!

I should agree on breaking up with him.....

He'll find someone better. But before doing so....

Y/n: ok then I agree but only in one condition...
Bang-pd: what is it? Anything y-
Y/n: I want to attend the concert their having tonight. It will be...my last day here
Bang-pd: last day here...?
Y/n: I'll be going to America...it will be easier for me to move on...and by the way....if you hurt taehyung in any way...just know that I'm going to kill you.
Bang-pd: deal

I grabbed the paper and starred at it for a while...I feel hurt...very...hurt...

I was about to sign when someone began banging on the door. I recognized him from his voice.

Taehyung: Y/N-AHHHH PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU SAID WE CAN HANDLE ANYTHING PLEASE!
Y/N: *whispers* I'm sorry...

I signed the paper as Bang-pd snatched it away from me. He went towards the door. It was shaking...so close to break down. He unlocked the door and it flew, hitting the wall.

Taehyung: did you sign it?!?
Bang-pd: she did
Taehyung: ....no.....

I saw his tears flowing down my face. Mine were already all over my cheeks. There was a complete silence....I could hear his heartbeat through the silence...

Taehyung: w-when are you l-leaving?
Y/n: I *sob* will leave...after your c-concert

* y/n went home crying....Taehyung went home crying....and Bang-pd went home feeling victorious. His victory of making them break up made it seem like he was longing for it.....*

                                                At the concert