its the telling part that's hard not the living

"well when I was ten I was taken by some masked me and they took me to some warehouse. I was their for about 8 years and they did some things to me. I escaped and ran into the city. then I contacted my parents. became a detective really fast because I was smart fast and was able to do a lot of stuff and then I moved to your unit. and that's about it I mean if you need me to go into more detail I can." I finnaly looked up after reciting my paragraph. " that's fine but you know were going to have to put you on the board as a victuim." I jjust nodded. "yeah I know. I mean do you have my picture i'd like to do it. see there faces when I say my own name." he laughed at that. "of course you can." so he handed me my picture and I walked out with jay. while he sat back at his desk I walked up to the board and said my paragraph. "so I have an update." I saw the FBI people come in the room so I put my picture up. "hailey upton, 32, taken from her home when she was 10, abused for 8 years then escaped and reunited with her family when she was 18. joined police force when she was 20. became a detective at 25. worked in robbery homicide for 4 years then transferred to the intelligence unit 3 years ago and is standing right in front of you." after I said that I bowed. then I went and sat down at my desk. I knew they were all shocked but to be honest I didn't care.

Maggie's POV:

I liked hailey she was smart. I saw her going into the break room so I followed her. she was on the phone. I could hear her say, "someones coming I need to put yo on hold," she turned around and said, "its them, pin there phone," so I ran out and told the guys to track the person on the on the end of haileys phone and we got a location.