|Chapter 4| The New Girl

(Author's Note)

(Xochitl Gomez' Character will be Elena Almas Rosa De Leon/ Elementus. She has Elemental Superpowers including Fire, Water, Light, Ice, Wind, Earth, and Life powers. She's also related to someone in this story, but I can't tell you who. You're just gonna have to read the story to find out, but trust me, you'll be surprised who Elena is related to).

Two months later...

Elena's POV

I hope I can find Captain Man and The Swellview Academy for the Gifted. My legs are very sore from walking. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Elena Almas Rosa De Leon or just Elena and I'm supposed to be a member of Danger Force, but my parents forced me to move to Dystopia ever since I was hit with this laser beam that gave me powers, so I had to sneak out and walk back to Swellview since I don't have any money to catch a bus or anything like that. Anyway, I start to see a school at the top of the mountain, but my legs won't be able to make it, considering I've been walking for three weeks, only surviving on water and spicy pudding which, by the way, is NOT the best snack to eat on a three-week walk. Anyway, I won't be able to finish walking and I'm feeling very dizzy. I heard someone's voice, but I was too weak to hide, so I just stood there. A slightly taller boy with nice hair and cute dimples approached me.

???: Hi, I'm Bose.

Elena: Hi, I'm Elena.

Bose: Why are you dirty and pale? Did something happen to you?

Elena: It's a long story.

Bose: Well, are you okay? You look like you're about to faint. Or throw up. Or both. I don't really know I'm not a doctor.

Elena: (Exhausted) Yeah I'm fine... I've just got a cramp...

Bose: Where?

Elena: (Exhausted) Everywhere...

Bose's POV

Elena fainted, but I caught her before she could fall. I carried her bridal style to the door of the Man's Nest. I tried to open it, but it was locked. Luckily, Miles was close by.

Bose: (Muffled) Miles! Open the door! This is an emergency!

Miles: Who said that? Universe? Is that you?

Bose: (Muffled) No Miles, it's me, Bose! Please just open the door!

Miles finally turned around to see me at the door. He runs to the door and lets me in.

Miles: Bose, What's Going on?

Bose: No time to explain. Just bring me the first aid kit from Schwoz's lab.

Miles: On it.

He teleports away and I carefully set Elena down on the table and made sure she was still breathing. Mika and Chapa walk toward me from the tube.

Mika: Bose, Who is she?

Chapa: And why is she on our table?