The Pink Ring

"Oh come on Bakugou! Please?" I held up the small pink scrunchie in my hand. He was about to go on a mission, and I wanted him to have something to remind him of me while he was away. I was not going to let him leave the building without it.

     "No. Absolutely not. I already told you, I'm not wearing that." His tone was stern. This boy was not going to give up easily. His posture straightened, he crossed his arms, and his eyes narrowed a bit, just to show that there was nothing I could do to get him to wear the stupid pink fabric. I disagreed.

     My jaw set, as I thought for a moment. I smirked, tilted my head, and looked at him with big brown eyes. He just stared at me. I gave him another big smile, and that's when he broke.

     Katski let out a sigh. "You know I can't get past those eyes. Damn it Y/N."

     I let a small giggle before handing him the pink ring. He snatched it and his eyebrows furrowed. He juggled the scrunchie between his hands before finally clipping it onto a small ring on his belt.

   ——————————————————————-

     The sun was just starting to set when a small boy and his mother walked up to Bakugou.

     "Hey!" The kid looked up at him with big blue eyes. "I'm a super big fan of yours! I just wanted to say-" he paused as his eyes drifted to Katski's belt. "Um, what's that?" The boy asked, reaching for the scrunchie on the hero's waist.

     "Hey!" Bakugou's scarlet eyes widened as he swatted the kid's hand away. The boy stumbled back for a moment, but quickly recovered. He gave Katski a big smile.

     "Nevermind. I'm sure you have better things to do. It was great meeting you sir!" Before Bakugou could say anything, the boy's feet skittered away in an incomplete pattern.

     Bakugou sauntered down the street as he imagined you laughing at the child's comment. A small "tsk" escaped his lips as he started to blush. "Idiot..."