𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝑜𝓀𝑒

After thomas went looking for all the bottom of the sea he still hadn't sensed that i was upstairs watching him anxiously looking for my body,the more I watched him swimming in distress the more I wanted to laugh and never stop him.When he came back to the surface of the water i screamed
Me- "Hey Thomas how is it going down there?Did you manage to find me ?! " laughing.

He looked at me with a disapproving air and the only thing I answered was.

Me- "see you next time" with a wink and a smirk, running through the forest.
Thomas- "DAMMIT" he yells splashing the water and swimming trying to catch up with me.

But as he reached the top he realized he couldn't,the only thing he could do was looking at the girl who had haunted his dreams forever.

Thomas- "Until next time darling"

After the joke I did I didn't see him for the next two days.I don't know if it's because he is shy because I win against him or it's because he is mad with me but I miss him......WHAT HUM WHAT DID I JUST SAY I MISS HIM NOT A GOOD SIGN NOT A GOOD SIGN WHAT DO I DO OMGGGGGG that means I am falling for him that's not good I CAN'T fall in love with him.

THOMAS POV ( the side of Thomas in the story) :

I don't know what to do, the last time I saw her she just played a joke on me and I don't know how to go talk to her because I have a big crush on her since always.She has always been beautiful and funny the only problem is that I know very well that she does not feel the same thing for me but I hope that we will speak again soon because I really miss her. I've been wondering how to approach her for two days and I'm so so stressed to see her again.I don't know what to do anymore Her beautiful smile and her eyes are probably one of the most beautiful things that I have never seen in a long time.As if I knew that when I was going to move I was going to find the girl who made me laugh without wanting it or who was going to make me dream of her for several years. One thing is for sure I must succeed in dating her!

Y/N POV :

That's it I'm going to go see him and ask to talk to him.I'm tired, I'm missing him and I liked to piss him off.I'm going to see him right now! .... no- no I can't I don't have the courage i need to know what i am going to tell him .... hey thomas! no uhmm. Hey thom! eww no uhm hello sir! ark no arggg......I'm just going to say: Hey Wilson! (his last name) yeah yeah that's what I'm going to do buttt I'm going to see him tomorrow.

-

Time fly and it's the tomorrow of yesterday haha.

Ok I need to be beautiful.WHAT AM I SAYING it's just a boy calm down jamal!Ok so what can I wear?? Euhmmm that! No that's no cute.Mmmm this! Yeah no. Arggg ok I'm gonna wear this.

Yeah that's good orrr maybe too extra??? Ok I'm tired of myself I'm wearing this and it's the end of the discussion!Ok I'm going!Oh wait I should eat before

Ok I'm going!Oh wait I should eat before.

-
Ok I'm done it's time to go see him arggg I'm stressed ok shut up go!Ok ok euhm what do I do?Do I knock,do I just get inside...? No I'm gonna knock like a normal person yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

Me- *knock knock*

THOMAS POV :

Mom- Thomas can you open it I'm in call!
Me- Yeah if you want.

As I open the door I see y/n waiting in front of the door.She looks so stressed that when I asked her:

Me-Hey y/n euhmm why are you here?

She never respond.

Me-Y/n hello I'm talking to you not the door.

Y/N POV :

When the person open the door it's him,he's standing there looking at me with his beautiful green eyes.Because of his eyes I couldn't hear anything of what he were saying,

Until he had to repeat what he had said and that's when I picked up my mind and answered him

Me- "Yes sorry Wilson I wanted to know if I could talk to you maybe but if you don't want I -"
Thomas-"y/n y/n it's ok I just want to know where do we talk because i don't want mother to hear us you know."
Me-"Oh uh we could go at the cliff ?"
Thomas-"Oh yeah if you want just let me put my shoes on and we can go."
Me-"Oh yeah ok."

Phew this is probably the most embarrassing discussion I ever had with someone.I really don't know how I am going to talk to him without being awkward.I might be able to make him laugh oh but how am I suppose to be funny or I can always be serious.No!Its going to be weird.Ragg what am I doing!