~SACRIFICES~

The doll stood tall and towering, her stead retracted as she strutted forwards. "Lou, sweet-heart, don't be shy. Come out come out where-ever you are!".

Lou felt bead of sweat from his brow. He felt someone grab him, making him squeak. A hand muffled him, then he looked up to see y/n. "Y/n?" he croaked. "Why didn't you tell me she was your sister?!" y/n hissed, as the two wove through the crowd, trying not to be seen. "It's complicated, she's Barbie, she's a prototype too, see, that's why she's perfect!" Lou whisper-yelled back. The dolls made for the portal, but huge transformers and toys blocked their way.

Suddenly, one of the transformers plucked Lou up from the ground, y/n cursing under her breath, then he was thrown roughly at Barbie's feet.

"Nice to see you again, Lou-Lou, it's been ages since we last met! And my, from what I can see, it's clear the rumours were true. Pity, I thought you could at least teach a small little cluster of dolls. Tut tut, how disappointing" she said, contradicting her own words by grinning evilly. 

"Listen here, new comer, first off tell us your name and why you've broken in like this!" Ox growled, walking up to her. He hardly made it up to her knee. "I've been alive way longer than you, green bunny. You will know me as Barbie, a name you shall know to fear. You see, the factory hasn't made much profit from selling you.. old-fashioned beings" she began impassively.

"Excuse you!" Babbo said outragedly. She ignored him and continued, "I and the rest of my... better toys have come to take over, and we couldn't have done it without Robot 256!".

From behind her a battered robot wheeled in, a maniacal smile haunting his metal face. "See Lou! I got my revenge! I told them how to break in! Eh!". Lou turned a shade of cold porridge.  "I fired you years ago! for changing the machines to make all the new dolls wear sparkly outfits!" Lou exclaimed.

"Right you are! But I pleaded that it wasn't me, but would you listen? no! And I stand by my claim! The machine malfunctioned blondie!" The robot cackled. 

Barbie played with the wand in her hand, "Yes, but... now we don't really have a need for you, robot" she muttered darkly. The robot's smile faltered. "W-what?...".

Out of the blue, she swung around She struck him with a beam of soldering light from her wand, and with agonising screams he disappeared into nothingness. 

A loud array of gasps issued from the crowd of dolls. The transformers remained quiet. "I command you to leave! Dolls! Attack!" Ox hollered. Immediately, hundred of perfect dolls and ugly dolls grabbed as many paint buckets and cakes and threw them at lightening speed. The rest of the Barbie dolls ducked, as they yelped as their prefect faces were ruined with icing and paint. "Yes!" Ox encouraged them. Barbie took cover behind her transformer, then waved her wand almost bored. All the cakes, paint and dolls went into slow motion, then were shackled in pink, plastic chains. She got up from where she crouched, then called, "Come Lou, join me and we can stamp out these low-lives". Lou thought hard. He made a decision. He slowly walked towards her. 

Y/n couldn't stop herself. "Lou! What are you doing!" she called. Barbie advanced to her, then smirked, "Who's this Lou? your girl-friend?". Y/n turned beet red. "Err, we're... friends I guess..." y/n trailed off. 

Barbie's smirk widened. "Ha, well none of that matters now. Lou, now your with me, tell me... where is it?" she whispered. He looked up, his sapphire blue eyes turned cold. "Somewhere you'll never find it. Y/n!" with that he jumped off the side of her stead and grabbed her wand. "NOO!" She thundered, aiming to snatch it back. Lou grabbed y/n's waist and with a wave of the wand they disappeared. 

Barbie,  her hair disarrayed and her face livid, brought her face up, feigning calmness. "Well, it seems those two went off to save themselves. The rest of you... heh, you'll see". With that she brought her hand across herself and her outfit magically changed to a glittery, pink fairy costume, her wings fluttering. "Transformers, you know what to do".

Even more huge toys burst from the ground, terrifying dinosaurs, more and more toys that were both creepy yet cool at the same time. 

They grabbed dozens of dolls at once, their screams of terror and cries muffled by the sound of the ground being destroyed (. . .lol that rhymed...is this not the time...). Barbie regained her posture, then jumped back on her stead. "I'll find out where Lou's going, with my trusty device!" She grinned, pulling out a plastic cell phone, which had a map of the whole factory, and a dot for where Lou was. 

"No!" Ox cried, leaping forwards and trying to grab it from her pink taloned hand. "Erugh! Get off!" She screeched, shaking him aggressively, until she swung him around and threw him so far he hit the portal. He slumped on the ground, un moving. "OX!" Moxy cried, tears already streaming from her eyes. She and her friends gazed helplessly from the bars of their cages, at the still, green bunny. A deep crack had made its way in the portal, spreading vastly until the whole thing fell apart. A ringing silence followed. "Looks like you can't escape, dollies!" Barbie laughed menacingly. 

And with that she flicked her hair behind her shoulder, then gestured to Ox. "Dispose of him". "NO! PLEASE NO!!" Moxy screamed, while the rest pleaded, tears gushing. A transformer picked him up, then headed for the pipe. "NOOOOO!" They all screamed.

And away he slid, away into the darkness. From that moment, all the dolls knew, that their leader was gone. 

__________________________________________________________

Hi! Thankyou so much for voting! Sorry, this chapter was a bit short but the next one is going to be way longer. Thankyou for reading so far!!

😊😊💖💖💖😊😊💖💖💖😊😊💖💖💖😊😊💖💖💖😊😊