Part 3.

It was a rainy day and Hope was causally lying down on her bed, listening to Heartache on the big screen by 5 Seconds of Summer when there was a loud knock on the door it was Mrs Jennings telling her to get herself sorted, get nice clothes on and get downstairs.

Hopes P.O.V

I wonder what I've done this time. I changed into light brown heel boots, ripped blue skinny jeans, green cargo shirt, light grey cardigan and a creamy colored scarf. This is close enough to neat. I slowly make my way downstairs and see the other 4 older girls and boys standing there waiting for me. I ask whats going on and I just get dirty looks for an answer.  We follow Mrs Jennings through the double doorsand see three couples and three groups of some sort. I guess they're here to adopt, yay. ( note sarcasm.) We stand against the cold brick wall and wait, and wait, and wait. Until finally what felt like forever they take us one by one and ask us the usual questions like how long you've been here, your name, your age, your interests and any other questions they have for you.

An hour went by and everyone was on the last meeting, so far I dislike all of them. Im on to the final group. Again they asked the usual questions, then out of the blue they asked if I like to watch youtube "yes" I answered simply.  Then "Do you notice us?" I thought for a minute. I watch basically everyone and anyone how could I miss these guys. "No." I quietly answered. "Well thats gonna have to change wont we." Said one of the guys. Before I could answer the both of them got up and left. Weird. As soon as I left I left out a sigh of frustration and relieve. I was slowly giving up hope every apodtion so I tried to go to my room when I got startled by Mrs Jennings, she said to me "Go and get your ass back in line now" she scolded,  I flinched at her raspy tone and got back in line without a word said.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
AN :
Hi guys! It's been so long! I'm finally back!! This is a short little chapter but it's better then nothing I guess :)
~Tylah xx