8| Ouroboros

While Scott and Malia were out searching for the two missing teens, all Angelina could do was sit and wait. Or in her case, pace around the room as Corey tried to read the book about the Dread Doctors.

"Ang, stop pacing." Mason said, grabbing her by the shoulders so she'd stop.

"I'm just scared." She admitted in a whisper. 

"It's okay to be scared, but right now what you need to do is be strong. I know you Angelina, and I know Liam. He won't go down without a fight, so you need to breathe and think, preferably sitting down though." Mason soothed and then laughed at the end, Angie lightly chuckled and followed his orders.

She moved to Scott's bed and sat beside Corey as he read the book. He slowly flipped the page and looked up at everyone else in the room. "Sorry, I'm only on chapter two. Kind of a slow reader." He apologized.

"No that's okay Corey." Mason replied with a smile.

Scott stormed into the room and without warning, he seemed angry. "He's right, we don't have time for that anyway." He reached Corey and Angelina scooted over in fear.

"No Scott! Don't!" Lydia shouted but it was too late. Scott dug his claws into the back of Corey's neck both shaking a little and the alpha's eyes glowed red.

Stiles, Malia and Theo ran into the room trying to see what was going on. Lydia held out her arm to keep them back. "Don't get to close." She warned.

"What is he doing?" Theo questioned.

"Tapping into Corey's memories, it's usually something only alphas do." Angelina answered.

The older werewolf walked over to the other side of Scott and looked down at his claws. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles stated.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked this time.

A second later Scott pulled back and stumbled away, Corey went to the side and Angelina immediately was holding him up. She moved him to the other side of the room to Mason and Lydia.

"Is he okay?" The alpha asked calmly, the chimera was beyond mad though.

"What the hell did you do to me?" He shouted.

"You'll be alright."

"There's blood." He panicked as his finger touched the back of his neck.

"You'll heal."

"Scott." Stiles tried but Scott was not in the mood.

"He'll be fine!"

"Scott you could've seriously hurt him." Angie said in defense of her friend and her brother.

"Listen, I think it worked. I saw something, there were tunnels, pipes in the walls, there were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott said while drawing something on a piece of paper.

"Wait a second, I know this, I've seen this before, it's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in." Stiles explained.

Mason turned to his bestfriend and furrowed his eyebrows. "He skates?" He whispered.

"No. He sucked anyways. He ran one of my fingers over once." Angelina whispered back.

"Remember my dad caught me one time?" Stiles continued to ask Scott. "He told me to never go back."

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia realized.

"That's where they are, that's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott said.