Part 1 Miami, Florida(James) Ten Years Ago...

"Merry Christmas James! I know you're just getting used to this army stuff, but I am still you're older brother." Yeah that's right. That's Yuri, my older brother. He was known by the whole team. He was famous around the base after he went on a covert mission to assassinate an enemy scientist. Went in with a group of three came out the same way. Him and his team never failed a mission never lost a single soldier either.

"I know Yuri. Merry Christmas to you too. So where exactly am I supposed to go?" I said to him nervously. "Well James, that's what I'm going to show you." When I entered my barracks I was suprised. The room was clean. Nothing on the floor or on the walls. There was a tv, well made bed, a bathroom with a shower. It was basically heaven. "Hey! Are you the new kid?" That was Hooper. He was known at base for getting put in enemy prison camps and escaping within days. Always went on the hardest missions because he was so tough. "Yeah, I am. I just got here." I shivered with fear. "Calm down rookie I know who you are you're Yuri's little brother." Hooper was a kind guy when you're weren't on his bad side. I heard he nearly broke a drunk's neck in the street with his leg, after pissing on motorcycle  he bought earlier that day.

"James can I see you for a second?" This is Clare. She one of the teams best scientists. She has been here for fifteen years. Yuri told me she has been working on a secret project. "You might like it." She finished. "Okay. Give me a minute." I dont know what a good looking scientist wants me for but if she ment me then I guess I should go. "You're Yuri's little brother, right?" She asked. "Yeah I am. Why ask?" I answered. "Well first of all you're brother is really cute and you two look alike. Second he told me a lot about you and wanted me to put you in on the little...secret project me and my team are doing." She explained. "Hey Clare, I think we need to make a few tweaks to the project we are..." a scientist tried to inform. "That takes too much time lets just test it first then see what tweaks we have to make." Clare said impatiently. The test subject entered the test chamber slowly and cautiously. "Are you sure this is legal. You know to test this on humans?" I asked. She didn't answer. I watched as the test subject shook and twitched. "Wait DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Clare yelled.

The test subject was moving uncontrollably. He was shaking his arms as if he had no control. His skin turned a dark color. When he turned around his eyes were all black. I looked back in fear. He slowly started walking towards the window the began running. He was banging on the window as hard as he could. "BLOCK THE WINDOW!" I commanded. I have never used my command voice before. They took me seriously and listened to me. Right away the tried to block the window but he broke in already. He was no longer acting human. I exited the room as fast as I could. There was a big explosion in the other room. I couldn't hear what was going on. I fell to the floor. "What is going on?" I asked myself before passing out.