Sinful Interrogation

An iron door opened heavily, and made much noise that woke the prisoner up. The prisoner, who had been lying in the corner, covered his face with his small hands since he was blinded by the light. Before the boy could adjust the bright light, two men grabbed his arms without saying a word. The boy let out a small whine, and tried to struggle away.

''Let GO!'' He screamed, and suddenly kicked one of the man's stomach and pushed him in top of the other man and they both fell down.

''HEY, STOP!'' They screamed after him, but the boy moved up quickly, and ran to the open door, trying to escape, but a strong pair of hands stopped him just in time.

''Waah! Let go of me!'' The small prisoner squeaked desperately, and tried to kick the man who held him. The tall man smirked and licked his lips.

''No, no...Today I will question you personally, and get the things I want out of you even if it meant... breaking you into small pieces...'' He whispered into the boy's sensitive ear which made the prisoner tremble in disgust. Ayanami laughed and pushed the boy to the other soldiers who restrained the struggling prisoner with ease.

''Put the promise collar on him...and make sure he doesn't escape or I shall punish you myself.'' Ayanami muttered codly to his men, and started to walk towards the interroggating room.

''Oh, you're so protective about him, Aya-tan.'' His liutenant Huuga laughed beside him and got a dangerous glare from his superior. Ayanami glanced at the struggling boy, let out a small chuckle and turned his back at the boy.

The young prisoner screamed after him which made him really happy. He loved struggling, the desperation and pain. He would enjoy torturing the boy who had made so much trouble for him.

Teito Klein had been captured several days ago, and had been already interrogated by his men but the boy hadn't uttered a word. The boy seemed to be hopelessly clueless about his helpless situation and hadn't said a word about Pandora's Box...

Ayanami knew that the boy was strong-willed and stubborn yet the boy held a massive emotion of hatred towards him for killing his friend, but Ayanami wasn't truly interested only in breaking the ex-sklave: He was completely interested in the boy himself. He had made sure that his men didn't touch him that way while interrogating him, and he himself had chosen the guards for the boy.

He was really protective and didn't want anyone to even look Teito that way. It made him so pissed when he had noticed how the other soldiers had been talking about the boy, it made him want to kill somebody. Someone could call it a strong addiction, some attachement, but Ayanami himself didn't know yet what he really felt; he only knew that he enjoyed being with the boy. Ayanami soon found himself in front of the door, and he leaned to the wall to wait for his lovely prey to arrive.

''Let me go, let me go!'' The Chief in Staff heard the boy before he even saw him.

Two of his men held the boy from his wrists, and the third pushed the boy forward from behind, and Huuga followed behind, whistling something and smiling. Teito tried to get away but no matter what he did, he couldn't stop walking because of the collar, and the men who kept dragging him along. Ayanami was pleased by the trouble the younger one made his men go through since he wanted his men to see what kind of person his prisoner was, and that the boy belonged only to him.

''Still so stubborn, aren't you, Teito Klein?'' The man asked evilly and lifted Teito's chin to see straight into his burning eyes. Ayanami couldn't help but notice the beauty of Teito's emerald green eyes. Tieto bit his lips in anger but kept silent.

''Sir, should we also come...?'' Huuga asked while his men opened the doors and pushed the complaining youth inside the room. Ayanami's smirk disappeared and he shook his head.