Heart-breaking : Betrayal

Let me begin with the poolside sequence that happened in Saturday's episode. Here it is a same story line but I thought of expressing their inner mind thoughts in each sequence. I felt really bad for both Vansh and Ridhimma in Saturday's episode. What a fab episode !!! Hats off to Rrahul and Helly for their fantastic performance. You see that both naughty people Vansh and Ridhimma are just fictional characters but their acting and presence make us feel as if they really exist in our life. Here I am going to express my views in each perspective. I written in my own manner (wordings). If my perception is wrong I am sorry.

Vansh has given her chit as we have already seen asking her to come poolside. Ridhimma entered the pool and light was flashing on her from various sides.

Mind Voice = MV (short form)

Ridhimma MV : Why Vansh called me ?He understood that I have been searching for him since morning, so he might have called me poolside for personal talk. Today he must answer all my questions. I don't want to break our relationship trust once again.

Ridhimma : " Vansh !! kaha hai tum ? "

There he comes Vansh Rai Singania whose eyes had sadness, revenge, furry, obsession, fear and many more in his eyes. He came too close to her , his wife.

Vansh : " Mai jantha hoon Ridhimma, tum subhe se mujhe doond rahi hoon isliye maine soocha aaj tumhari saare sawalon ka jawab dena zarrori hain ?!?! "

Vansh MV : I know Ridhimma my confession today will break you and me into pieces but we have to undergo today as it is important for the next phase of our relationship.

Ridhimma : " Vansh aaj meri saare sawalon ka jawab dena zaroori hain promise me that you will say the truth ?!!!!!"

Vansh : " Haan !! Ridhimma "

Ridhimma : " Tumne bola tha ki Ahana ne tumhe bachaya ! Kya Ahana tumhara saath hoon? aur usko tumhe pehle se jaantha hoon ? "

Ridhimma MV : I should not ask him this question. He has already informed me that I have already made a grave mistake by not trusting him in Ragini's case but this one. It's my right to ask my husband any doubts raised regarding him and it should be cleared soon.

Vansh : " Haan !!! maine Aahana ko beja woh mera saath hoon "

Ridhimma MV : I got shattered by the sudden confrontation made by him. I didn't expect this from him . How could he do this? Whether he tried to kill me then why did he saved me ? I have already confronted my previous deeds to him, but why?? ok, let me ask him the next question.

Ridhimma : " Kya tum mujhe pyaar karthi hoon woh glass house mein hua woh sach tha ya joot ? Kya tum mujse badla lena chahatha hoon par kiskeliye ? "

There was absolute silence between both of them. Vansh didn't speak up anything and was calm. Ridhimma couldn't understand she had (FB) the memory spent with him.

Ridhimma MV: Vansh didn't reply anything he had confessed his love towards to me wholeheartedly but why he didn't speak up whether he read the letter that I kept in the glass house or it is my mistake that I didn't ask him whether he read the letter I have written about my past and motive why I have married him.

My POV : (Point Of View )

My question is why Ridhimma has so many betrayals in her life. Whether it is her great and big mistake to be born as an orphan. She is a human and she too has feelings. First she got betrayed by Kabir in the name that he is doing this for nation's goodness but the reality is that he had done this for his selfishness by making Ridhimma's life hell. What is her grave mistake ? whether she yearned for true love in her life. Being an orphan whether she has no feelings or she only knows the true meaning of the family when compared to others having family. Though she got married to a rich business tycoon, what she received there, every minute and second in the mansion is only danger to her life. She got attacked continuously by Vansh's family members even by Vansh who was taunting her daily.