The Party

💜((TW smut and drinking))

POV Dom

This is exciting. I mean I've been to party's but I always get excited. I put on some tight leather pants, a loose crop top shirt, and smudged eyeliner. I slip on my converse and rush out to Colson's car.

"Sup baby. Lookin' for a good time?" He says staring at my body.

"Shu' up, whore."

"Oh? I think the fuck not. That outfit says otherwise." I roll my eyes and he pulls out of the driveway. We drive up to the party and the place is already filled. We get out and he grabs my arm tight. He's a very jealous type. That's what I like about him. Means he won't cheat (Hopefully). I smile and wave at everyone there and that cause him to tighten his grip around my arm.

We get some drinks and dance to the music. I sway my hips to the rhythm. He grips them and moves with me, digging his nails into my pants (not wanting to hurt me).

"God, your hot," he says with a slight whimper. I smile but his word go straight to my dick. He hovers his hands over my ass and I back into him causing him to massage the tender skin. He turns me around so I'm facing him keeping his hands in place. I lean up and peck his lips.

He leads me to the nearest wall and pushes me against it closing the gap and kissing me fiercely. He runs his thigh between my legs causing me to moan.

"Fuck, fucking, fuck me," I say into his mouth earning a change in breath from him. He lowers him hand to my thighs letting me know to jump. So that's what I do. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to an empty bedroom throwing me on a bed.

He hovers over me kissing me softly rutting his hard against mine. I moan into the kiss as he praises me.

"So fucking pretty. So good. Mm- so hot."

"Oh my god, shut up and fuck me already."

He moans and runs his hands up my shirt. He pulls it over my head and reaches for my pants when he notices my almost full hard. He gently palms me through my pants and I push my hips into his hand. He ripped off my pants exposing the nothing underneath.

"My fucking slut."

"Yours."

He kisses my stomach and my hard pushes against his throat. My hips twitch forward looking for friction. Eventually, he takes me in at once causing a high pitched moan to come out of my mouth. He bobbed his head up and down working his tongue reaching every part. I wrapped my my hand in the strands of his blonde hair. He pulls off and kisses my thigh.

"You got lube?" I asked looking down at him. He nods and hums into my thigh. He stands up and quickly undresses and gets out lube. He leans over me and kisses me as he rolls his hips onto mine. I moan into the kiss and he slips his tongue into my mouth, which i accept and slowly suck on.

He gets up and grabs something from his pants pocket and returns to the same position as before. I smile when I realize it's lube. He slowly pops off the cap and applies it to his hand before basking in pleasure.

"C- Colson- please."

He nods and lines up and teases me by pressing the tip against me. I look down at him with the best "fuck me" eyes and he groans before slowly pushing in. He grips my hips trying not to push in all at once. I wrap my legs around him pushing him all they way in and we both moan in delight.

He leans down and kisses my forehead before starting to move. The noises coming from his lips are better than any porn. He looks down at me through his hair with a sharp glow in his eyes. It was almost scary.

He began stroking me and I throw my head back in pleasure. He leaned up which caused him to hit my sweet spot and I scream his name. we continued to move together untill both their moaning got higher pitched indicating they're on borrowed time.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm close," he chanted.

The flame in my stomach erupt spilling all over my chest. He screamed and came inside me. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me ignoring the mess.

"That was so good," he said.

"Indeed." He just chuckled.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

~ thanks for reading!! Uh vote comment share. Also sorry i haven't posted much I've been busy. Fucking school. Anyways have a great day hope you enjoyed I may or may not edit this later. Ight bye bye!!!~