Chapter Thirteen

When I finally woke up, I was tied up by my hands and I had a sock in my mouth. I tried to move only to roll over on a hard cold floor.

"Mmmm!!! Mmmm!!!" I said trying to say something but the sock would not allow me to speak. Then I heard a door open and close. I heard footsteps and a click, a light came on and it burned my eyes to see where I was.

"My beautiful pudding pop. How are you feeling? Hmm.. I should even ask that question. How's your head?" Eric spoke.

He looked at me and made fun of me because he knew I couldn't talk. I cannot believe him at this point. "Ohhh... you cannot talk hehe.. why don't I remove that sock shall we?" He said.

He walked up to me and I rolled over until my head hit a wall. I just didn't want him to touch me anymore. He snatched me up from my arms and slammed me back on the hard bed, snatching the sock from my mouth, I could finally catch some air.
"That's better right?" He said tapping my jaw.

***The Corpse (Michael)***

I was feeding off my victim, funny because he really tried to run away from me but I caught on to him in the matter of seconds. I snatched my gold necklace off his neck and took a big bite from his neck. He screamed and I enjoyed every last drop. I screamed after my second feeding because my skin started forming back and it hurt a little bit. Being asleep for this long, the transformation is hell sometimes. I was on my hands and knees, as my body took its shape back. Looking at my hands, my same caramel skin formed on my fingers. I took off the pants and the shirt to see the same formation happening again. I finally felt normal but I was still weak. I needed just one more feed in me and I will be perfect.

Looking at the moon, tonight was a good night but for some, it wasn't going to be a good night. After walking a few blocks down to find my next prey, I heard some screaming and it was so loud, my senses were active but faint, that's where my last feeding comes from. And it had to be another human, animals curved my appetite only for a few hours so I had to get this going. I walked a few meters down only to hear the screaming again. This time I knew I was close because I smelled the torture and the blood. It was a womans blood that was being spilled and just to think that I might know this girl ticked me.

I closed my eyes and my mind traveled to a vision of a woman getting beat up. Her blood was plastered on her face and she was tied up. All I could hear was her screaming and telling someone to stop. Then I opened my eyes, I had to feed again before I lose myself again. I went walking to a local bar, put my hoodie on and walked in.

Once inside, I was shocked. There was a whole feast in here. Girls walking around with their breasts hanging all by themselves, males throwing money at the other females on the poles and some on the side giving small lapdances. Then someone caught my eye. On the pole next to the bar, she was doing tricks and turns on it, spinning upside down and the men was going crazy. Me, I sat at the bar and asked for  a drink. I felt better that my skin came back because I could grab the glass this time.

After I finished my drink,  the girl was finished her dance and came off the stage. Unfazed at her thoughts I was just amazed at how this game is going to go once shes alone. Dark skinned is normally the darker the blood, I'll be at my strongest. My sense went off again of that same girl and I almost got weak. I rubbed my eyes because I knew I had to feed off something but my patience was ranged from "okay for now next to slim" with my feeding only.

The girl had her drink and left I guess she just had to make a small amount if change, got dressed and got ready to go. I waited two minutes before walking out the door. I can't wait to get full.

Winter

I just recieved the beating of my life. I wish I was home right now. I couldn't move and I'm ready to die at this point.