Prologue

Recap:

"Oh just marry me so I can show you how amazing our lives will be together!" Shawn Spencer was down on one knee looking up at his girlfriend, Juliet O'hara, in front of the San Fransisco Police Department and had his best friend, Burton 'Gus' Guster, on his side.

"Yes!" She beemed! The crowd surrounding them began to clap. Gus' and Shawn's face lit up. "I will marry the crap out of Shawn Spencer, now give me the ring!"

Shawn smiled and held up the ring in its little black box. She went to take her engagement ring when a man jumped out of no where, stole the ring and hopped into a car speeding off.

*****

Present:

Juliet stepped into her new house, with Shawn close behind. "Shawn, I'm so sorry! We're going to find the ring!" Juliet had a true 'sorry' look on her face.

"Jules, it was my grandmothers ring. She doesn't need it anymore. Besides, I'm sure Gus has enough money in his account for me to get you a new one." Shawn reassured.

Juliet ignored what he had said about stealing his partners money. She didn't care. Juliet had everything she wanted. Head-Detective. Future family. And she has a fiancé.

"I love you" Juliet said going up and giving Shawn a kiss. Within a second, the lights turned on and a man stood in the kitchen eating a vanilla cupcake. Shawn and Juliet snapped out of the moment and turned to the man with annoyed expersions, Juliets was more shocked. 

There stood Gus. "Jules..." Shawn leaded in. "Gus doesnt have a place, and considering of all of the adventure we've been through today, I told him it was okay if he stayed here just for the night. He'll be out at 5!" Shawn promised. "And I can even make him sleep on the porch if you'd like." 

"I am not sleeping anywhere except that cozy blue bed with the fluffy pillows." Gus spoke up.

"Gus that's my room! And I was saving those cupcakes for Shawn and him coming!" Juliet 'whined'. Shawn's face lit up and Gus remained in his place shoving a second cupcake in his mouth with a gulity face. 

"Not to mention, he's already gone through you house," Shawn commented. Juliet gave a tilted nod. Juliet sighed and spoke again after seconds of silence. 

"Gus you can stay until morning. I have a spare room back there, come with me." She walked past Gus and towards the spare bedroom. Gus turned to follow, leaving Shawn standing alone in his new home with his new fiance. And he smiled. 

***

So this is just a 'tester' chapter to see if people like it so whatever! I hope you do! Basically it's the Prologue!

- Kaylin :)