Love

I'm Riley mikelson  and I'm new to hog warts I'm a vampire.  So I here Dumbledore cal my name so I walk through the doors since I'm a vampire I can hear everyone whisper in about my family my dad  and mom and the rest of  my family.
So they tell me to come up to get sorted so I do they place the hat on my head.  Hmm loyal, smart, mean,
Hmm a mikleson yes I haven't seen one of you in a long time let's see Riley yes you are a vampire, werewolf, siren, and a witch like your father hmm
Slytherin. A smirk and walk to the Slytherin table I sis next to a boy with hair White as ice  and a girl she says her name is Palsy park son.
Soon Dumbledore tells us of to bed the boy with white hair comes up to me and says I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy he says so you a vampire.ya you got problem he says no and sad you will be sharing a room with me I say ok and follow him. When we get to the room he says so Riley yes how old are you 16 ok we stare at eachs eyes for the longest time until he kisses me I kiss him back and then we start to make out he rips of my shirt and says I've been waiting to do this since the I saw you  he started kissing me hard he moves to my neck living dark marks behind he reaches my skirt and looks at me I nod yes and he pulls them down.
And he starts licking you out and the i look at him and say my turn I get on top and unzip his pants and pull his boxers of I stick his dick in me and I start moving up in down faster and faster he moans then I do he grabs my hip and movies my hip swaying them bake and forth I lay brown on him and start licking his abs then he start to take over he takes of your bra and starts to lick your boobs he sticks his dock in you pussy and you rolls you eyes back draco says you like that Riley you nod and he continues then you take over and starts to sucking his dick he moans you at you like that then you get in the shower and he pushes you up to the wall and starts to fuck you again you say yesssss Draco.
When you were done you later in bed and Draco say I love you Riley I say I love you to. The next day I wake up and look at the clip