Incidents Happen

(This Is All Present Time and After Jet To The Rescue)
A normal day at the Lookout is getting several calls for help every day, and it's not making them stressed or worried at all!

Zuma's P.O.V
I was sleeping since it's very early. Then I heard a sound, a big loud sound. I jumped as I woke up with bloodshot eyes. I walked outside whimpering a little. "R-ryder..?" I slowly walked outside to see the pups and Ryder looking beyond the horizon. "Yes Zuma?" Ryder turned around and walked towards me. "R-ryder..w-what's happening..?" I stuttered not really knowing what was going on.

"Zuma, it's just the ship." Ryder smiled. Ryder was officially 13 years old and passed his birthday a month ago. "Oh..o-okay." Zuma said whimpering a little. Ryder petted me trying to calm me down.

"I-i'm still scared Ryder.." I whimpered loudly as the pups turned around and ran towards me.

"Are you okay Zuma?"
"Zuma?"
"Hello? Zuma?"
Those were the last things I heard before I completely fainted.

I woke up clueless in the hospital, I woke up to Ryder sitting next to me. "R-r-ryder.." I said fluttering my eyes open. (cringe bro) "Zuma! You're awake! Nurse! Doctor! Pups! Zuma's awake!" Ryder jumped from his seat.

The nurse came in and rushed to check my vitals and blood sugar. "Okay, Zuma is all okay, he just fainted because he was scared." The nurse smiled then left the room as all the pups rushed in. "Zuma! Are you alright?"
"You're finally awake Zuma!"
"Zuma, how are you feeling?"

'Zuma, Zuma, Zuma.'
That's all I could hear. They were asking me all these questions and forgetting about how I'm the sick pup. "Guys! Zuma needs to rest and process his mind as well!" Skye said finally speaking up for me. "Oops, sorry." The pups said.

"Zuma, how are you feeling?" Ryder asked with a warm smile. "I-i'm feeling okay..I-i just need water." I managed to say as my throat was really dry.

Ryder took out a water bowl and poured warm water into the bowl as he pushed it towards me. "Here you go, buddy. Drink up." Ryder smiled. I drank all the water as quick as I could say "Let's dive in!" .

The doctor walks in as soon as I drink finish my water. "I am so sorry to say, that Zuma has PHONOPHOBIA." That word rang in my head, I wondered what it was.

"Zuma, Phonophobia is when you get very very scared and shaken about a loud noise, for examples, a car honk, a siren, a ships sound, an airplane taking off. You'll have to stay away from those things Zuma or else you will have an extreme panic attack that you could possibly bring yourself into a very severe coma, got it?" The doctor said. I nodded my head.

"You can bring him home now." The doctor smiled. Ryder smiled and picked me up, "Come on pups, let's go." Ryder said as the pups behind that I called my friends followed.