DWMA Welcome

Kid's PoV

"Black and white should not be together."

I looked at the girl who fell asleep on the bed. "Damn...she fell asleep fast." I ruffled my hair. Sitting down next to her, I noticed on the window were pictures. I crawled to the window.

This picture is crooked. I fixed it and sat back down, staring at the picture. It displayed the younger version of Lian with curly black pigtails and Kager with a glaring expression. He was holding Lian by the waist. Lian wasn't wearing glasses, though. Are they in that kind of relationship, I thought. Behind them, was a picture of....

Father.

I looked down at Lian, her hair everywhere and mouth slightly apart. I smiled. Well, whatever. I took off her glasses and placed them to the side. Lying down next to her, I put my hand around her waist and pulled her close. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep with her.

What the fucking hell was I thinking?

My PoV

I woke up to a snarl, and then a pounce on my bed. "What the?!" I yawned, sitting up. Kid was sleeping next to me, his hair falling over his amber eyes. I went to push up my glasses but they weren't there. And Kid was waking up.

"Explain. This." Kager growled, passing me my glasses. It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Kid looked at Kager then to me. "What the fucking hell are you looking at? Explain this."

"Well, when Lian-" Kager shot Kid a glare. Kid coughed slightly and continued. "When Lianis fell asleep, I couldn't help but feel tired too so I fell asleep with her."

God, I better just end this. "Um, Kage, we have school so you should get ready. And you should go, Kid. It was nice meeting you." I pushed them out of my room and slammed the door. "Boys..." I rolled my eyes and took off my sweatshirt.

Putting on a jeans jacket with a button up white T-shirt, I thrust down my skirt and put on another mini-skirt. Tying my hair into a side ponytail, I clicked in the belt. All good. I opened the door and went into the kitchen to pour some cereal.

"Good morning. Breakfast is ready, do you want some?" A voice asked.

"Sure, thanks a bunc-" I cut myself off on the last word. "Kid! What are you doing here?"

"He knows the fucking way to DWMA." Kager growled. I patted his shoulder.

"It's okay. You can relax. But we also know the way to DWMA. We went there before." I soothed him. Kid shot us a confused glance.

"I have to ask, why is it so symmetrical?" I could barely hold in my anger. Kager glared at Kid. Should've guessed. I stuffed the eggs and toast into my mouth and stood up. "I'm going first, Kager." I put on my boots and clicked on the button, and my shoes turned into rollerskates. Literally. I swung my bag across my shoulders.

Waving, I skated toward DWMA. "Oof." I groaned, hitting the ground with a thud. Damn, I didn't look where I was going.

"Oh. Sorry. Are you okay?" White. White, snow white hair. The boy gave me a sheepish grin apologetically. I accepted his hand, and brushed the dirt off me.

"I'm fine. Me falling was partially my fault." I smiled at him, adjusting my glasses. He blushed and looked away.

"Oi, Soul! Don't go rushing to DWMA! Why anyway?" A dirty blond girl panted. I could see she exels in intelligence but not athletics. Wait, DWMA?

"You guys are going to DWMA too?" I asked. Skating next to them as we walked there.

"Well ya. We're students there. It's so cool." Soul grinned.

"Ignore him. Boys are always like that." The girl said.

"Lian, where the hell do you think you're going?" Kager yelled, skating up to me, with a skateboard, with Kid behind.

"School?" I replied confused.

"He meant where are you going without him." Kid corrected Kager. "Hey Soul, Maka."

"Yo Kid." Soul greeted. Maka just smiled and nodded. Oh, the girl's name is Maka. "So are you going to introduce yourselves to us?" He asked as we climbed the stairs of our school.

"Oh, Lianis, Kager. Can you come with me?" A red haired man asked. "Hey Maka! Give Daddy a hug." He shouted to Maka. Maka just looked away, a disgusted look on his face.

We followed the man into Death's door. It's not the dying death, it's the person Death. "Hihi! How are my two new students going along?" The familiar cartoonic voice rang out.

"We're just here to get our schedule, you fucking cartoon." Kager growled. I patted his shoulder. He instantly calmed down. I would have another way, but that way's embarrassing.

"Ya, I know! Say, did you meet my son?" Death laughed.

"That depends. If his name is..." I replied, crossing my arms. I was a bit annoyed by now.

"Sorry! Sorry! His name is Death the Kid! He's right there!" Death said cheerfully. Oh? I turned around to find Kid walking to us.

"Just give the schedule to them and I'll lead them to class." Kid rolled his eyes.

"Sorry! Sorry! But that's not how it works! Come with me! We'll go to an open area! You can show me how either of you work!" He said, in a cheerful voice, again.

We walked into the open area in the front, with Kid following us. "So, if you want, you can fight Kid?"

"Father, I don't have Liz, or Patty around." Kid said.

"That's right! I forgot! Alright, you can show me!" Death giggled. I was seriously annoyed.

"Alright, Kager. What do you want to turn into?" I whispered.

"Something to surprise those two bitches." Kager grinned.

"Watch your language. But since we're here. Why not? Alright, how about that-" I was cut off.

"Whatever your weapon is, I order you to fight me for I am the man who surpassed god!" The boy laughed crazily.

"Black✴Star, don't go racing off like that!" A girl with long black hair called out. The boy; Black✴Star looked back.

"But I heard there is a new student, Tsubaki!" He shouted back. Tsubaki sighed.

Death chuckled, "what a DWMA welcome!"