Home

▫▫◽▫◽▫▫

MRS. D GARDNER
to the mansion at the end of the block,
312 Magnolia street,
Chansey,
Great Britain.

***

It was a cold spring morning, the block was buzzing with families eating breakfast, and bustling around their house.

But not at the Gardner mansion. Not a sound was uttered from the house, no talk, nor footsteps. It was expected of course.

The Gardner's got up before the rush hour. Already in front of the widely recognized brick wall leading to Diagon Alley.

"Now now, best not to wander. It would be better to get done quickly so we don't stay out longer than we have to." Jasmine Gardner lectured her daughter Dahlila.

"Yes mother" she replied simply, most excited to be out and about.

"Now your mother and I will be picking up some important things, stay within this area and get your things quickly..." Asher Gardner warned.

"Mhm of course dad!,"

"Good, be careful. Have fun."

"Of course, I'll be careful!"

:

A girl now wandered through the crowds of Diagon Alley alone.

She had light brown hair with bangs hanging over her chocolate eyes. They shined with excitement and wonder, already envisioning what she could explore if she had more time.

"Where to first, to get a wand of course!"

Stopping infront of Olivanders, the girl marveled in awe of the old quaint shop. From the window she could see a man picking up boxes and sliding them into place amongst others.

"Wow" her eyes sparkled, she brushed through her hair and then walked inside.

The sound of the bell filled the store along with her footsteps.

"Hello? Mr. Olivander?"

"Just one second!" A voice hollers from the back.

The girl took a step back and looked around. The small shop was anything but, with tall walls and crowded with many wands stacked who knows how high. Dust coated a majority of the shops surfaces but she didn't mind.

Slight heavy footsteps took her attention as she turned towards them. Mr. Olivanders was walking forward with a box in hand already.

"Ah, it's nice to finally meet you Miss Gardner"

"As to you as well"

Without another word he walked forward setting the box on a counter with care. Gracefully he pulled out the wand inside.

" 12 1/4 inch, Chestnut wood, with a Unicorn hair core." He presented the wand in all its glory. The wand was a deep dark brown itself, but starting halfway routes of wood swirled around the base of the wand gradually extending to the very bottom. At the end a small jewel peaked out of the roots that swirled around it. The gem itself appeared opalescent in color but settled on a deep blue in Mr. Olivanders hands.