There are Two Imposters Among Us (hyukbin)

Third Person POV

"Guys... here me out. I know it's usually me, but come on, it's not me this time. I wasn't even in reactor!" Hyuk yelled into his microphone.

"Yeah but you could've vented out." One of his friends, Jaewhan, said.

"Yeah..." Taekwoon agreed.

"But it's not. Maybe it's yellow, they were quick to blame lime and it wasn't even lime sooo..." Hyuk retorted.

"Oh yeah, good point." Everyone was agreeing.

The voting ended and yellow was ejected.

*Yellow was not the imposter*

"OH MY GOOOOD IT'S THEM AGAIN!" Wonshik yelled and now all the Crewmates were running around trying not to get killed.

"Three." Hongbin, an online friend of the group, started to count down. "Two." Everyone freaked out more because they knew what it meant. "One." You could hear the smirk on Hongbin's lips as he and Hyuk accomplished a double kill in perfect unison, as always.

"Oh come on! I knew it was Hyuk. Dang it we should've just voted him!" Jaewhan yelled.

"Yeah... you should have." The boy playing the yellow character, Hakyeon, monotonously said.

"Sorry Yelloooowwww!" They all apologized.

"Oh man, I can't believe you all keep falling for this." Hyuk laughed.

"You're our maknae, of course we're going to believe cute little you." Jaewhan said in a baby voice.

"Hey, he ain't so cute when it comes to shit like this." Wonshik pointed out.

"Yeah, good point." Some of them agreed.

"He's bad sometimes, but he's ruthless when Hongbin comes to play. What a terrible influence you are on him Hongbin! You should be ashamed of yourself." Jaewhan yelled to Hongbin over the mic.

Hongbin laughed, his somewhat deep voice sending shivers down everyone's spine. "What can I say? I taught my baby well."

"Ohhh god."

"Ewww."

"Fuckin simp."

Everyone but Hyuk and Hongbin said in unison. It didn't always happen, but sometimes Hongbin was a bit flirty, with everyone sometimes but usually just Hyuk. No one really knew if he was actually flirting or if that's just how he was. Hyuk always got really shy when his online friend would do this. Between Hongbin's voice and just the general way he acted when they were on voice chat, Hyuk came to the realization that he had a little crush on him. He tried not to acknowledge it though, just in case one day Hongbin just vanished.

No one knew Hongbin in real life. They knew he lived in Korea, but that was it. He could be anywhere and anyone for all they knew. The rest of the boys all knew each other. Hyuk grew up with Jaewhan, they were neighbors for forever. Hakyeon, Taekwoon, and Wonshik all worked together, and somewhere along the line, their company started working with Jaewhan's company, so that's how the first two came to know the latter three.

"Ok, well I gotta get into work early tomorrow so I'm gonna call it a night." Hakyeon said. He was usually the first one asleep.

"Yeah, you know, that's a good idea." Taekwoon chimed in.

"Yeah ok." Jaewhan added.

They all said their goodbyes and got offline. Hyuk in the meantime sat there a moment and just pondered about what Hongbin said, letting the soothing voice play over and over in his mind. He sighed, staring at their Discord chat. He wasn't looking at anything in particular, just zoning out.