Prologue

Sup. This is Max, the author of this book. I was pretty fuckin young when I wrote this piece of shit, however I think it stands to show how much i've grown as a writer since then.
Dedicated to my dyslexic fuckin friends. love u lot, Emily, Tom, Sophie, Ruby, Elise.

I have read the bible. I have read biblic texts, studied religious paintings. So you dont need to tell me this isnt fuckin biblically accurate, because I bloody know. Did you want me to rewrite the fuckin bibe? no. this is a work of fiction fuckers. Enjoy.

[ P R O L O G U E ]

Hero and Villain. Adam and Payne.

When Payne thinks of Adam, it brings the lightest of goosebumps that lift his skin, desperately trying to convey the feeling which his words cannot. Payne felt as though everything he wished to say was too vulgar or too wrong, for who was he but a man, wrongly falling for another man. Every word that leaves Adams lips he treasures, for his words strike deeper than simply a chord, if chord is even the correct word for the metaphors he wished to push forward.

When Payne sees Adam, his vision flips upside down, sent in a chaos of symbols and letters to his brain, triggering a deeper sense of understanding and emotion, Payne thought it not possible to feel.

In the shortest terms possible, Payne loved Adam. It was all so perfect, so right, until they decided to step back into the dreaded garden, the demonic vileness that was Eve, and in doing so, resulted in their death.

It was almost romantic. Given some poetic license of course.

So here we dive into the pits of Hell, ready to follow the story of, Adam and Payne.

- Max
Enjoy u hoes.