Mall

So as me and Mckenzie were walking in awkward silence.Harry broke the silence with a so.hey do you want to go get something to eat Liam said yeah let's split Zayn said .k I will go with Liam and Zayn Kenzie said .oh ok well bye Mckenzie.lets go Harry.k bells.
B.p.o.v
He doesn't know it yet but I kinda like him I am kinda glad we split up. Um do you want to get something or are you just going to stand there.i just have to play it cool

H.p.o.v
I still like her I just don't know what to do.I Am going to tell her.hey Bella can I tell you something.yeah sure I said.i think we should go on a date.what do you think. No I said as firm as possible I don't because you hurt me once and I'm not getting hurt again.Bella Harry said I know I hurt you but you need to get over it because if you always hold on to stuff you will never get anywhere.

Z.p.o.v
So what do you like to do Kenzie.it really doesn't matter as long as we do something.well I think we should go see a movie Liam said.well Liam I don't think I was talking to you Zayn said.and we laughed.hey we should go catch up with Harry and Bella.sure.

B.p.o.v
You know what Harry I will hangout with ok are you happy. Actually yes Harry said in a cheerful voice.but were not going out.got it .got it Harry said.