"My Sweet Heart " Chapter One

She wake up in The morning Tired from The Day before , she look in The mirror to find her self in a white bra her hair is very messy like she get into a big fight she turend to the other side from the bed to find a handsom naked man laying beside her he wake up with a big smile on his mouth he say to her "Good morning honey " she replied "Good morning" , he smile and kiss her a long kiss after he finished he looked at her and said "I love this look on my wife face when I kiss her" , she felt her heart is beating so fast her check become red like a beautiful rose, then she hear a velvet voice saying to her"Honey we are Going to my mather house before we go to the airport to our hoeny moon so prepare very fast so we don't wanna miss the plain " he became silent and get out from the bathrom looking at her with a big smile "I love you " she looked at him with a smile her face becomes red and quickly she looked at the floor with embarrassing , she felt a worm hand on her check she rise her head to look at him ,"You know that I loved so much the day I saw you and I will love you until my life end " she suddenly felt like she went on a time machine seeing her self under the rain alone and depressed she heared a footsteps runing after her she started to run but she heared the footsteps are getting closer to her then she felt a big arms hold her tight from the back , she becomes very emotion her eyes started to cry like she never cryed before he told her" I love you merry I am nothing without you " she replied "I love you too don't leave me alone" he hold her tight and told her "I won't leave you". She suddenly feels someone touch her with gentel telling her"Are you fine I felt like I losed you for a minute " she looked at him with a smile and replide "I am fine don't worry" he told her " okay get ready honey don't be so lazy the bathrom is empty if you want to use it " she smile and get up from the bed , and enter the bathrom she take a shower , and put a big towl on her body and one small for her hair , she get out from the bathrom hoping that Justin isnt in the bed room she take a quckly look at the room then she didn't saw him she feel a big release then she take a few steps to the closet and open it she take off her towel and take the pink short dress, then she felt a worm hand around her naked body, he get very close to her ear and wisper "I love you" she told him with embarrassing and some anger "let me I wanna get dress, I am now naked " he laugh and tell her "I want let you until I you tell me I love you" she replied "I love you " he kiss her neck and let her go, she quickly put on her Dress with embarrassing when she finished she looked at her self in the mirror the dress was very cute on her she looked like a model with that dress, justin looked at her with a smile saying"Hoeny are you ready " she replied" yes I am ready let's go"

............................

The End of chapter one I hope you guys like it........