"I Will Protect You " Chapter Two

After we come back from our honeymoon I felt like I was in a beautiful romantic dream with the person , I love. After we leave the airport we take a taxi then justin help me to get in the taxi he put our bag in the back and ride beside me he said to the Driver "can you take us to Street two" he replies "yeah. yeah this street okay" I was setting besides the window looking at the streets wondering how beautiful is our city suddenly I felt a worm hand on my small cold hand holding it with gentle I felt like I  am important to him which make me so happy I looked at him with a smile on my face then justin whisper "I love you" I whisper "I love you too" he give me a smile, his eyes was a little scared like he is telling me I am afraid from losing you. After we arrived to our home which its a small house with a small garden in a fancy way we get  inside the house it was a little dark inside then justin light the house I was looking at the house with happiness I said "justin are you going to the work" he hug me tight from the back "I can't let you babe and go to the work I will take a day off so I can take care of my little child" she replied with some anger"I am not a child " he laugh and kiss her neck and said" you are my little baby ". The night come with his darkness covering every thing with black merry was sleeping dreaming a nightmare that ther someone is trying to kill her she wake up screaming and shivers the tears was running on her check justin quickly wake up he hug her tight trying to calm her down he said "it's okay it's okay don't Cray merry I am her I am her honey" she said with tears "I am afraid I dream a man try to take me away from you and kill me" justin fell a little bit scare and said trying to calm her down "no one is going to hurt you I will protect you" after mery calm down she went in a long sleep but justin was worried about the future.

..............................

The end of chapter two I hope you guys like it love you all