full deck

"How ya'll doing! I must say it's my pleasure to finally be able to have a seat up here." Said Johnny smiling away in like a excited baby.
"Oh well we are always glad to have someone new up here,The name is Shakes,this is Tim he has been up here for over 2 weeks now ." Shakes point to the guy sitting in his right.
  "And this is Holding,only been here for 1 week," he continued pointing to another sitting on his left.
"Nice to me you guys thank you once more for having me up here am excitement to play with you guys." Said Johnny, What we playing ? He asked.
"This might be a new one for you guys it's call full deck." Shakes answered
"Ooooo I like learning new cards." Exclaim Johnny excitedly.
"What's the rule of this one" Tim asked
"Glad you asked," Shakes replied, so we will be using 16 cards any four of  hearts,spade,diamond and clubs. The cards will be shuffled and shared between us,when the games begins the players will past around a card from their hand to the player on their left going around,the first person to have all four of the same cards win."
"Sounds pretty easy and quick let's begin." Said Holding
"Right!! Johnny added in excitement.
"Okay so we gonna pick for who shuffle, the player that picks the lowest cards will shuffle" Shakes explained.
Shakes shuffle the card and spread them out along the table so each player can choose. THe four players quickly took a card and turned it over at the same time.
"Damn I guess am an ace."  Said Holding smiling at is unfortunate draw.
"I guess I'll be shuffling." Stated Johnny who picked a Three the lowest in the slot.
"Okay let's begin." Shakes state rubbing his hands together like he was ready to win.
Johnny shuffle the cards in a particle flair that amaze the group. He then went on to share the cards going from his left going around the table until all the players had 4 each after which he and the rest place their bets.
"Sweet so I pass first?" Johnny asked
"Yes." Tim replied, why not you shuffled."
Tommy pass the first card to Tim who was the first to his left. Now it was Tims turn to pass his card who was now holding five cards. He held on to a card he was going to pass.
" I have too much of a timid hand here." State Holding,
"Am nervous"he smiled.
Tim then release the card he seemed to have choosen and and pass a different card to Shakes who was to his left as if Holding words meant something.
"Strange!" Johnny whispered to  himself.
Shakes took the card from Tim then slightly change them around in his hands as if he was rearranging them in a specific order. Johnny was staring at Shakes inspecting every move. He then pass on a card to Holding but to Johnny's surprise it was the same card that Tim gave to Shakes. Holding without hesitation gave Johnny a different card this time based on Johnny's observation.
Johnny looked into his hands and he had one pair and two randoms,he wondered which one to pass. He then pass the Diamond from his hand leaving his pair of spade and a clubs.
"Where did you learn to shuffle like that." Ask shakes while he took a card from Tim who once again didn't even think about the card he was going to pass but pass the same card that Johnny just gave him.
"I learned from my mother, she never gambled but she always likes to play around with cards." Johnny replied with a little fake giggle as if he knew he lost the game.
Shakes once more rearrange the his  cards but pass the the same card Johnny gave to Tim to Holding but only Johnny notice this.
"That's impressive I think you should teach me one day." Holding smiled delightful after receiving the card from Shakes.
"I don't think I can, this style is special to me, my mom told me with it the truth shall come to me some day until then I alone should Practice it  but I never get why she told me that." Johnny replied.
'Well I guess you haven't found the truth has yet." Holding added while he pass a spade to Johnny.
"Not y..."
"Full deck." Holding shout while he revealed his cards which was a deck of Diamonds.
Johnny was surprise. He revealed his hand which had a trio of spade and a clubs, Tim had 2 hearts a clubs and a spade and shakes had 2 clubs and two hearts.
"Great game." said Tim
"Hope I can win next time." He continued
"Its pretty easy to win said Johnny with a fake smile again looking at Holding taking all of the bet on the table.
"It's sure is." Added holding smiling away
"Let's continue shall we?" Shakes asked rhetorically.
"Since I win I vouch for Johnny to shuffle again I like his flair." Said Holding.
"No problem." Johnny replied.
He took the deck of 16 and start shuffling once more with his special style, he then pass it to Holding who shared the deck going from his left while every one made their bets once more.
"So what if I was hoooolding three times your truth would you teach me the flair then?" Tim asked smiling
Holding then pass the first card to Johnny as Tim spoke.
"Well are you holding three times the truth?" Johnny replied with a question. He then gave a different card from which Holding gave him to Tim. Tim then gave Shakes the same card Johnny gave him.
"I don't know maybe." Tim answered.
Johnny notice Shakes this time didn't pass the same card but a different one to holding. Holding shuffle is hands like Shakes did but gave Johnny the same card Shakes gave to him. Johnny realises that this , the card was clubs. He then smiled to himself like he was going to win.
"What are you smiling about?" asked Shakes.
"Nothing." Johnny replied ,continuing to smile away while he gave Tim the clubs.
"Seems your about to win Johnny." Shakes stated. He then took a card from Tim who gave him another random card.
"Nah I don't think so." Johnny replied.
"Full deck, your right cause I won." Tim said excitedly. He revealed a full hand of clubs.
"Damn I was pretty close." Shakes lamented while he revealed his hand ,he had a trio of hearts and a diamond. Johnny had three spades and a heart and Holding had 1 spade and 3 diamond.
"I guess we all were." said Holding looking at Shakes while Tim was busy collecting the bets.
"Another one said Johnny.
"Want me to shuffle again?" He asked.
"Sure do." said Tim smiling at is win.
Johnny took the cards once more and started to shuffle, he shuffled a little longer than his prior shuffles after which he gave Tim to share. Tim shared the cards to every one. Then made a pass to Shakes. Shakes then attempt to choose a card to pass to holding.
"Am Shaking but only one can win." Holding joked while he shivered in excitement. Shakes who was just about to choose a card immediately choose another one then past to Holding.
Johnny notice then started to get excited for the first time since playing.
"Am starting to love this game." He state as he took a card from Holding who gave him a random card.
"Full deck again!" Shouted Holding.
You're a luck one" Tim said raising his eyebrows. Tim revealed his hand which was a full deck of spades while the others reveal theirs.
"Seems you two are the only ones having fun, right Johnny?" Shakes asked staring at Johnny.
"Am having fun two,let's play again." Johnny said while he took up the decks once more because he knew they were going asked him to share once more. Then past the cards to Tim to share.
Shakes looked at his cards and then scratch his head three times. Tim then gave him a card.
"Wonder if I can win this one?" Johnny asked out load, his question wasn't directed to anyone. Shakes then past on another card from the one time gave him him.
"Full deck finally." Shakes said
Happily while he revealed is full deck of hearts.
"Ahhh maaaaan." Johnny said in a melancholy tone but was seem too sad judging by the looked of happiness on his face.
"That's was a good game said Tim while Shakes stretch to claim the bets.
"More" said Johnny
"This time I go all in I bet ever last drop of money I have left" Johnny stated
"No problem" said both Tim and Shakes at the same time seeming very happy to play once more.
Johnny then shuffle the cards on e more with flair then past it to Shakes to share. Shakes then shared the cards among the players. Shakes look at his hand in disappointment the look at Holding who at nothing to say ,he looked at Tim as well and Tim look blank but then scratch his head twice. Shakes then past to holding.
"No luck again said Johnny.
"I guess am no good at this games." He added.
Holding then past a card to Johnny which he then took the same card and pass it to Tim.
"Full deck!" Johnny said with little excitement
"You cheated." Shakes shouted at Johnny
"No I didn't." Johnny replied defending himself.
"Then how did you know to go all in."
Shakes asked.
"I had a hunch." Johnny laugh while he stretch for the bets.
"Just who are you?" Shakes continued with the questions as he put his hands on the bets so Johnny would get to it.
Holding and Tim looked along trying to looked confused.
"How come when you guys cheated you were happy but when I do you, you jump at me." Asked Johnny while he sat back
"What are you talking about?" asked Tim
"I would love to know said Shakes. "There's never been any cheating up here."
"I must say it's a honor to meet you guys, Shakes Spade, Tim diamond, and Holding Clubs." Johnny replied
"What is he talking about?" Holding asked acting as if he was confused.
"You didn't think I'd know did you?" Johnny asked
"Know what?" Shakes replied with another question.
Don't act dumb you I know guys cheat with your last names. I figure it out pretty easy I was confuse at first in the first game  when Tim was about to pass his card and Holding blurted out "I have too much of a timid hand here." He actually meant "I have two sets of Diamonds" using Tim's name whose Last name was Diamond  neither you or Tim had a any pairs so you let Holding won. You tried to trick me by shuffling your hand but I payed close attention and notice you pass the same card Tim gave you
"That couldn't have proven anything." Shakes said angrily.
"That's actually true because it took me the only the second game to caught on,you see my special shuffling allows me to control the game so when you guys shared I knew exactly who had a trio of cards and in the second game it was Tim who asked "So what if I was hoooolding three times your truth would you teach me the flair then?" He meant "I have three Clubs" he was using Holding's last name which was clubs.
"You are silly there's no prove of that." Tim stated
"Well you have a point but the third games is when things got interesting, I deliberately gave Holding a trio of Spades and to my surprise I heard him said "Am Shaking but only one can win." He was now using Shakes name, he actually meant " I have three spades but I only need one more to win" I laugh to myself because I knew now I was in control. Holding was using Shakes Last name Spades and he won the game once more." Johnny continued
"Seems you where the only one cheating here." said Shakes looking defeated.
"No you see the fourth game I gave you a trio of hearts and since it was only three of you guys I knew I was going to consolidate my theory. This time you guys didn't have a name to use so you Shakes scratch your head three times to indicate you had three hearts since none of you have a last name which is Heart. Johnny replied
"How did you knew we would cheat?" Tim asked "Besides Shakes told you that I have been up here for two weeks and Holding for one meaning we had no relation to tie the cheating to our last name."
"That's where my suspicion started I have been gambling downstairs for four weeks now and only players who can win consecutively down stairs get to come up here so they can bet more and I have never seen any of these two down there isn't that strange."
"I guess you caught us now Johnny, let me ask who are you and what's next?" Shakes asked looking not a bit more worried but rather confuse.
Well I guess my mom was right these cards will bring me the truth.Well  then,let me reintroduced my self, I AM JOHNNY HEARTS your fourth brother and I want in.