Chapter 4:Shmi

So my mom just told me that there are going to be twins, not just a girl. Now I have so much to worry about and I have to redo the babies room in 2 days! I hate when people don't tell me these things. On the bright side, Ezra Syndulla wanted to help because it reminds him of his godmother, Sabine Wren. I heard she was one of the rebels like Ezra's family. He is amazing.

Anyway, my birthday is in 1 month from today. I am going to invite my friends, Sabine Sky and Dagne Dameron, Oh I didn't tell you, Dagne is the daughter of Poe Dameron and Zorii. The famous  rebellion pilots. She has been telling me stories of how she misses her family, who lives on Tatooine as well. My parents and her parents are all friends.

No one knows where Sabine is from, but we do know is she hates talking about her past. So... back to me. I can't wait until I turn 10. I have been practicing saber fighting with Luke with our wooden sabers. It is so fun and I can't wait to fight with real ones. Luke is excited too, but he is not as excited as me. I love Jedi stuff. 

I went to my moms room yesterday and saw a box. It looked like a time capsule but I wasn't sure. So I looked inside and there was a holocron inside of it. It looked blue and it was a square. It was so beautiful I took it and went back into my room and tried to open. I have heard about these things. I am going to ask Luke and see what he knows about it. [Yeah Mom, I have lights out] Sorry my mom can sense when my lights are out or not. Good Night!