Chemistry Class

Mr. Richardson is a pain in the neck. He and my dad got into an argument over him not getting a raise. Don't know if you picked it up,but ma dad is the principal. Alot of people would hate that but it has its pros and cons. Back to Mr. Richardson or "gargamel" as the children call him. You know, gargamel from the smurfs. So,anyways, ever since he and ma dad got into it, he has it out for me. I know I sound paranoid but I can sense these things. Ya know? He knows I'm not listening but he still calls on me for the answer.

"Nice to see you still show up for class miss miller" Mr Richardson said in a sarcastic tone.

I gave him the ugliest look ever known to man and went to my seat.

Popping my gum and twirling my hair, I stared out the window. For a minute,it felt like I was the only person on the earth. It was quiet and calm.

"Ms Miller!! Are you here or out there?"

"What does me being here or there affect this class?" "Carry on" I fired back with so much attitude.

"I'm gonna write you up for that."

"That still won't get you a raise" I remarked

"Fu..."

Austin covered my mouth before I could finish those two words that would instantly get me kicked out.

"Let's continue class sir" Jacob echoed

"THIS nerd." I muttered under my breath as I rolled my eyes.

There was five minutes left of class and Mr Richardson assigns homework.

"Read pages 45-56 and write a five page essay on the experiments we've been doing since this week"

Moans filled the room. Everybody bummed and the smiles from class being over soon fell off they're face fast

"You see,everybody hates you" I said provokingly

"Don't worry Miss Miller, I'll be sure to check yours first" he said with a smile on his face knowing damn well I wouldn't do it.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Everybody dashed out of class leaving nothing but the wind off of their bodies in the classroom.

"What you gonna eat bae?" Austin asked while holding my hands in his while we face each other.

"Salad or prolly a burger" 

"Let's go then"

He picked me up and threw my 5 feet body over his shoulder. Off we went