One of 'them'

Mike Schmidt. Five Nights At Freddy's. Everyone knows where this is going. Someone has to die sometime in this story, I mean, come on.

YOUR POV

            Mike dropped me off at work. He, doesnt really work these days. Sweet! A night to myself, I think I can handle it >:D Or, maybe I'll die but who cares? It turned 12, I walked in, checked in, the animatronics seemed, querky.... Well, querkier. Querkier then usual. They just... Stared at me, when going down the hall.. Weird. (time skip. who gives a shit right now) 3AM.... I think I can get past this. I'll be so happy to see Mike in the morning. We might go out to celebrate.. Sound weird but. This job is WAY harder then we describe it. I put my monitors back up. Foxy though, appeared... He gave me a real heart attack... I blacked out, hoping I'd be alright. What's Mike gonna think?? Will he be worried, or will he just not care? I dont know anymore. Happy-Sad. Great ending...

        Foxy ran back out. Bonnie and Chica picked me up and dragged me to the back room. it was 4AM by the time we got there, they walk really. Really. Slow. I was awake, but I didn't want to show them. They put me on, some sort of desk... Stuffed me into an old Bonnie suit. It was blue, Rosy cheeks. White underbelly, green eyes. Looked creepy... I wonder what Mike would think of me.

MIKES POV

        Weird.... (Y/n) Didn't come home last night.. I worry. Going to work was a hassel. I hate the animatronics on this night. 7th (wasnt really paying attention so idgaf) night. But.. There was a strange, blue shadow.. Coming from the employee's only room. I wanted to know what it was so badly, but I'd get fired if I was peeping through all the rooms. Did.... Did (Y/n) die???? I knew I should've kept working with her. I teared up, but my mind was distracted. The blue thing showed up, an old Bonnie? But... Blue... Purple.... Asskins.. What? My minds drifting off, anyways WHAT IS THAT THING?? Is it the suit (y/n) was stuffed into?? Was it a new animatronic they put in for a better impression??.... This job gets harder everyday. The blue thing reached its hand in the office, but I closed the door, cutting off its arm. Blood came from it.... Flesh was shown... There was an actual person in there?? It was (s/c).. Like (y/n)'s skin... I picked up the arm, not caring what sicknesses it carried. It had (nail polish or no nail polish idfk) like (y/n)... I... I couldn't believe she died. I could hear the plastic slide down the wall of the door. It.. Went into depression? I opened the door, and it just, fell in. "MIKE!" I jumped, it did too but, jumped onto me. It hugged me. I was scared yet... I liked it. "(y/n)...." I whispered to myself, it rubbed itself on me. Weird, but cute. The costume was still creepy. Tears rolled down her face. How? She's in a costume. I didn't care at that moment.... I didn't care she was an animatronic... One of them.... I'm just glad she's here, with me.