Fighting Like Always

|•|Luz|•|~

It was a normal day at GriffinHigh, I was at my locker getting some notebooks for class as my favorite person in the world, Amity Blight, went to me. I saw her smile and it made my day better, "Hello Luz!" She said happily, "How were your classes so far?" She asked. I sigh, "Boring as always.." I then look at her face, "But you made my day better as always~" I say with a smirk. She blushed and covered her face, "LUZ!!" She said flustered, I couldn't help but chuckle. I was going to continue making her feel flustered when Boscha showed up. I rolled my eyes, "Great, my happiness just went down..." Amity was confused and turned around to see her as well, "Don't pay any mind to her, as long as she doesn't bother you, you will be fine." She smiled but it faded when Boscha came over. "Hey! It's my two favorite weirdos!! How's it going?" She asked. I growl under my breath but Amity held my hand. Her hand felt so soft in mine. I look down as she spoke, "Boscha, leave us alone before I throw a bone to make you go away." I giggled at her comment. Boscha then grunted, "Shut up Blight, you're nothing but a waste of time for me." She says as she shoved her aside. Amity almost tripped and glared at Boscha. I felt a flare of rage glow withen me and I growl loudly, "Don't you dare fucking touch her!" I snap.  Boscha then laughed, "Or what? You gonna give me flees?" She asked as she laughed more. I then pounce on her as soon as I turned into a wolf, my fur was dark brown with slight shades of black. Boscha choked on her laughed as I bashed her against the lockers. Amity quickly stood up and tried to stop me as students yelled, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!" Boscha growled and turned into a wolf as well, her fur a hot pink as it fades into a red. She then swiped at my face as I went for her, biting at her neck. Amity finally stopped it by casting her fire spell, making us drift apart. I growl loudly as turned back into my human form, spitting out some blood from my mouth while Boscha wiped her bloody nose. The principal then came and made everyone get to class. After two to three hours of getting scolded I was sent to the Healer. I had a cut on my left cheek and a small bruise on my arm. Amity was there with me as the Healer was getting something for my face. "Why did you do that?" She asked me. I just shrugged, "I couldn't control myself when she shoved you into the lockers.." I told her. Amity sighed and kissed my forehead, "You don't always need to protect me you dork.." she chuckled. I blushed and smiled a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------

|•|Amity|•|~

I still couldn't believe that Luz got into ANOTHER fight with Boscha due to the fact that she just shoved me. I tried to let it go as he kissed her forehead, chuckling as I noticed her blush. "After this I'm walking you home, okay? " I ask her. She nodded, "Alright Ammy." Once Luz was better we left the school and I walked her home, once she was at the front door she looked back at me, "Hey, thanks again for walking me home." She told me. I nod but then notice her lean in, I blushed brightly as she then kissed my cheek and had a smirk. "See you tomorrow Mittens~" she said as she went inside. I sigh happily but was bothered by the house demon, Hooty. "Hoot Hoot, someone has a crush." I then grumbled, "After three years, you're still annoying." I say as I walked off, hearing him say, "Hoot Hoot, How rude." I went home with a smile as I went into my room. I lay in bed and drift off to sleep, thinking about the most beautiful girl I ever met, Luz Noceda..

--------------------------------------------------------------

|•|Luz|•|~

I went inside to see King sleeping on the couch with Eda, I smile and went upstairs. I remove my leather dark green jacket and beanie. I'm now just in my regular black pants and purple and white striped shirt. I lay take off my sneakers and layed down in bed. I look up at the ceiling and just start to think about Amity again, at the same time my mind begins going in different places. Once I opened my eyes I realize that I had a erection from it. I blushed and sat up, slowly pulling down my pants and boxers that I wore to see my member fly out. I lay back down and quietly began jerking off at the thought of Amity, her  perfect dark mintish green hair, her golden eyes, her smile, her perfect face, her MmF- I then came on my stomach, panting a bit. Once I calmed down I cleaned up and pulled my boxers and pants back up. I close my eyes and just fell asleep..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully I didn't do too bad, it's my first time. I will try and post everyday tho for you guys, buh bye !