Favourite Bully

"Give it blondie!" I tug on Mello's chocolate, teasing him with my breasts.

"Ugh, get off me bitch! It's mine I
bought it!" He pushes me onto the floor of the mafia warehouse.

"Aw, don't be so mean." I tease one last time then sit down onto the sofa, "it's so dull around here, entertain me" I beckon him toward me.

Mello begins bringing his chocolate to his mouth then stopping, he places it down onto the table and sits next to me.

"For once you're actually right, nothing has happend lately, It's kinda boring." He lyes his head back and closes his eyes, so I lay my sky high heels onto his lap.

He opens his eyes and looks down at my feet and begin taking off my shoes, "so where's Matt?" I ask as he throws both my shoes onto the floor.

"He's somewhere, doing something." He says carelessly as he begins playing with my toes, I move away quickly. He makes a surprised expression as I blush I tiny bit.

"Dude! Cut it out with your weird foot fetish." I fold my legs facing toward Mello.
"Wanna play a game?" He says in a low saw kind of voice.

"Sure, what is it?" I say innocently.
"Merry, kiss, and bone." He smiles at me with an perverted look.

"Sure, I guess I know how this works." I agree and move closer to Mello.

"Alright! Me Near and Matt." He sounded excited as he quickly responded.

"Marry Near definitely." I pause for a moment and hesitate "kiss Matt and fuck you." I finish. Smiling in an innocent way.

"Haha, alright then, I'll take that as a compliment." He grabs his chocolate and cracks off a piece in his mouth, then Mello smiles seductively toward my direction.
"But why marry Near?" He began frowning a bit.

"Because of the money." I say laughing awkwardly, I avoid eye contact and stand up.

"Hah, oh of course, should've known that's all the brat is good for anyway." He pauses for a moment "do you remember at the orphanage when the guys picked would pick on you?" Mello pulled me back down onto the sofa into his arms.

"But, you used to pick on me too remember?" I think in my mind how me and Mello met.
"That was before I knew you."
~