Just Geting started

So his name was Keelend he was a strong hot black boy every time I saw him I felt like he was the hottest boy in school. He had a banging body his lips Ooo his lips they were so perfect you could see his six pack trough his tight grey shirt from holster. He had some shorts on in the winter try to show off that he was strong and warm. If you stared hard enough down there you could see his mmm don't even get me started. Any me and him had science class together we always sat next to each other and guess what he smelled so good we always looked at each other and smiled. One day he said if I wanted to come over his house I said sure anything for you boo. Of course I sounded like a hoe but that day I came over his house it was so big like a 3story house and he looked so hot but I had to remember I was just there for minute. He invited me to his room I was so excited that I yelled a HELL YEA after that he just laughed and said I look nice I said you don't look bad your self we laid on the bed just talking and joking then he just said something that made my body trigger we both turned and looked at each other then after that he grabbed me by my hair and said that he liked me for a long time and I leaned in and kissed him he pushed be on my back and started to kiss my neck so soft and perfect I just let out a little sound as his hand reached down for my click it felt so good then after that he looked me in the eyes and said lets make love he stud up and started to get undressed and I was helping him with that his dick was so big that I said yass daddy. He helped me get undressed then he put it in me it hurt at first but felt good then after 4hours his mother came home we would have kept going but I hurried up and got dressed he hoped up under the cover then me have dressed his mother opened the door and said o sorry I'm just going to go now. I was so scared and still said that I'm going to leave know he gave me the best kiss that it lasted until we were both out of breath after that I saw my dad out side waiting because his house was only 3 houses away from mine. you won't be leave what my dad said.