sha story

Well it started 1 year ago.I was always smoking weed,getting drunk,going out to parties,sneaking out the house you know stuff like that. I did that so much that I was kick out the house. When I got kicked out diggy let me stay with him.but when I was living there with him only thing he wanted to do was have sex,so I left him and he kicked me out so I was on the street for like 3 days struggling.I couldn't  take it no more so I called ace.we was friends since like kindergarten. I asked can I live with him until I get back on my feet,and he said yes. When I came he always said he loved me ,made me breakfast everything. Then he asked me out and i said yes.But one day he punched me,and cheated on me all in one day and had the nerve to say" don't you know who I am, I am ace MF prino and I have money" but I just left after that.I worked and worked until I had enough money for an apartment and a plain ticket to Chicago. But that day I met y'all at school I was in that room crying cause he said he was coming out to get me and y'all.he said those fans that attacked y'all was not real they was with him in the plan he knew y'all would run in that room,but he tried to get us all in 1 place but me and  ray ray was in taco bell and not at the hotel.
Ace:thank you now who's next.
Isis:how about my bae Princeton.
Princeton: bitch please.
Ace:man however say one more thing disrespectful I got something for they partner,now go curly.