chaper one

start this is george's POV
It was late in the day, George was bored like always. "Sometime living the the UK suck you know?" he says quietly to his cat. George was always bored, all he wanted to do was talk tk Dream and Sapnap, but they were probably sleeping. He decided to stream to take his mind off things, plus he hadn't streamed in a while.

"Hi, is this thing on?" George says to his stream as he lightly giggles "So what should we do today chat? I'm not in the mood for anything exiting, just something chill" The thoughts of him being bored and missing Dream flew over his head. He flustered at the thought of just talking in a VC with him. He looks at the chat 'is Gogy blushing?' he reads. "No chat, it's just a little warm in the room right now". George didn't know was he was blushing over Dream, nor did he want to.

A couple hours pass as he is just catching up in the SMP. George was mining when he heard a sound from discord, Dream had just joined his VC. "D-Dream....what are you doing?!"

"Woah Gogy , I just wanted to talk and i saw you were streaming and in a VC all alone, why so surprised?" Dream was genuinely confused but George quickly responded "Nothing, you just frightened me, hi I guess." George was definitely happy to hear Dream, he wanted to figure out why he was having these thoughts about Dream. About 10 minutes pass with subtle and awkward conversation. "George, you've been really quiet, and you look kinda down on your stream..."

"You're on my stream? I-I'm fine, just a little warm in the room right now, i think i'm going tk crack open a window one second" George took off his headset making a clunk sound on his stream. As soon as he was out of frame and made sure his stream couldn't see him and Dream couldn't hear him, he met out a whimper. This whole time his mind was flooded with the though if Dream, he was lonely and all he wanted was some alone time off stream with Dream. He quickly opened the window and headed back to his desk and mumbled "Ok i'm going to end the stream" and without even a second the stream ended. "Sorry Clay, I just have a lot on my mind now, can you just distract me and talk while i clear my mind?" George wanted to hear his voice, that's all he wanted.

"Ok Gogy whatever you say. I mean you looked pretty cute on stream, I wish i could still see your cute red little cheeks." Dream slightly chuckled. He didn't know why that came out of his moth, wa she joking.... or did it slip out because it was true? Anyways his main focus was making sure George could trust him with calming him down. "So george.... were you acually hot or is something wrong?"

"God dammit Clay, all i wanted was for you to calm me down not make me think about it even more, can you not help me with one damn thing?" George had never yelled at dream like this before "Oh- sorry , i just didn't know if you wanted to talk about it or not" Dream was more concerned than hurt, he never acted like this.

"Sorry my mind has been a mess lately, sorry for yelling at you, I just can't get you out of my mind" He immediately realized what he said and before he could get a chance to correct himself Dream said " Woah , so this is about me, I'm the one making you a mess? Geez George you could've just said instead of making me worry about you. I don't know what I did George, I really hope you get some sleep I-I got to go. Good night.

"Fuck" George said to himself. For a moment George realized all he care about was Dream. " I should go talk to Clay right?" George's last hope was talking to his cat about his issues, but he no longer had Dream at the moment. He then went to ping dream in discord but he got no answer. He then went to iMessage and clicked on the contact Clay and started typing away.

hey, I'm sorry, I just wanted to explain but you left. I didn't mean it like that and you know it. When you see this please shoot me a text. I can't sleep thinking about you like this, I want to fix things between us, please give me a chance to explain. My mind has been constantly thinking about you and now I'm just thinking about you even more considering the fact that I think you're mad at me. Please Clay, let's call and work this out

Switch to Dreams Pov

"What the fuck Patches, what do you think that meant?" all he got was a meow back "I'm getting pings from him but I don't know if I should answer, I mean, I care about him, way more than I should. After what he said, I don't know what I think about our friendship anymore, is it more? Ugh this is pointless patches, im going to bed" Dream headed to his Spotify to play a song to help him fall asleep. He clicked on the song 'Just the two of us' and drifted to sleep letting the song play on repeat.

George POV now

"I don't think he's going to respond" George then wanted to listen to some music to calm him and his hectic thoughts down and saw Dream was listening to 'Just the two of us' on Spotify and George put that on as well. He climbed into bed still thinking about Dream and wished he was there with him right now. All he could do was try and listen to the song to forget about things

No ones POV

Both George and Dream headed to bed with clouded thoughts about each other. What an eventfull night this was.

a/n :)))
Hi, this is just for fun. Idk if i'll continue this especially if no one reads it. If a cc finds this i'm taking it down lol. I'm writing this in my free time sk whenever i have a chance i'll try and write a chapter. This is about 1000 word count so that's what i'll try and aim for. ty stay tuned for chapter two.<33