The First Day

Izuku POV

i don't know why i bought an apartment but thank god i did. it really helped me get away from the problems of life. suddenly i hear a knock at my door. i open it and what do i get? punched in the face. "izumi if you're trying to hurt me than you'll have to try way harder than that." i said while see was shaking her hand off from the pain of breaking her fist. "by the way what do you want" "i got some mail for ya loser." " oh so you went through my mail." "more like delivered it quirkless piece of crap." "and yet i can lobotomize you with my eyes." "so what." " so drop the mail, and LEAVE!" "LOSER!" she shouts leaving. "stupid" i say under my breath. "what kinda letter is this." i grab the letter and open it. all might appears on a hologram and i almost laser it. "congratulations my boy! you've been accepted into UA high! you got the highest points in all fields!" "DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" i say lasering the card into oblivion. something about the fact that is was touched by izumi and the fact that all might called me 'his boy' made me wanna destroy it. i decided to get some sleep. i  have to be awake to prove that anyone can be a hero. 

NEXT DAY!

i wake up and put on the uniform then i fly to school.

inside i was looking for class 1-A when i suddenly bumped into what looked like a first year like me.

"sorry!" "no it's my fault. i bumped into you."

"i should really watch where i'm going." she says.

"well i should get going" i say and walk around her.

"hey wait! what's your name?"

"izuku. izuku midoriya."

"ochaco uraraka."  (sorry fans of other ships. i really am.)

"well i guess i'll see ya."

"yeah"

what an insignificant meeting. welp, can't wait to see how that comes back to haunt me!

I arrive at class 1-A and i enter to find... bakugous.

"get your feet off the desk!"

"why?"

"yeah popsicle. get that stick out of your a** and tell him why."

"it's disrespectful to the students before us!"

i decided to make my appearance.

"yeah! although i doubt you guys would know respect if it hit you in the face." i said.

"deku."

"explosive sh**"

he ran at me but before he could hit me i hit him while saying

"RESPECT!"

"well whaddya know! respect literally hit you in the face!"

everyone laughed at that.

"ok let's settle down so that hobopillar over there doesn't lose his sh**"

"you've got good ears midoriya" hobopillar says. "let's see if you've got power to back it up."

next came the quirk apprehension exam. 

boys locker rooms

we're all changing when

"hey guys!" mineta says.

"i found a hole in the wall! a blessing from the previous generation!"

"wait mineta think about this! staring at the girls is indecent!" iida says

"yeah and a federal crime if you didn't know!" i add

"my little mineta's a federal crime! forget you! i wanna see yaomomo's curves! ashido's slender waist! uraraka's fine-"

"f***him up."i command the rest of the guys.

we come out of the locker room fully dressed and mineta in a pretzel.

(gonna skip to izuku because you already know how this would go.)

i stand holding the ball in my left hand. ready to throw using as little as possible.

i throw it and get 600 on the counter.

"i know you where holding back. use your full power or you won't get first place."

"no. no i can't"

"do it. you'll get first place."

" i don't care about first."

"you should. i'll expell you if you have no potential."

"heh. who needs potential with determination."

"use your power or else-"

"OR Else what?" i reply eyes flaring up to laser his eyes directly.

"you will be expelled." he says, seemingly unafraid.

"fine. but if everyone here dies. than don't blame me."

i throw the ball at 50%

The counter breaks immediately.

"you didn't use your full power" aizawa says

"because there are some people here who i find a kinship with."

"you will use your full power when i'm done with you. but keep you here for that impressive throw."

Points (all below shoko are randomized)

1.izuku

2.izumi

3.katsumi and katsuki tied

4.shoto

5.shoko

6.ochaco

7.momo

8.tenya. 

(you make the rest. just know mineta is last)

"goodbye ya little perv!" i say.

mineta left the school and the we went to our next class.