What Would've Happened...

So hi guys, this is probably the last thing I'm ever going to publish on Wattpad. I definitely do not have the time or energy to finish this story lmao. But, I will list the ideas I did have for this book so you guys can know what would've happened.

- Once Cory and Riley were back in NY (getting back there would've been a whole adventure on its own cause Riley would've put up a huge fight about going back haha), Cory would've gotten his old job back as a history teacher.

- And, to no one's surprise, he decided to switch to teaching high school so he could continue relating all of his lessons to his daughter's life (lmao how does he manage to do that anyways how has he not gotten fired).

- Riley locks her bay window when she gets home :(

- On the first day of school, Riley is bombarded by fans so she is able to avoid her old friends pretty easily.

- But then comes the dreaded class of the day: history.

- When she goes to class, she's the first one there except for Farkle and another unidentified girl.

- Riley doesn't recognize Farkle at first because of his glow up lmao.

- But when he smiles at her, she immediately realizes who it is.

- Farkle introduces her to Smackle, his girlfriend.

- Riley wants to catch up with Farkle, but she's interrupted by the next couple of people who walk in: Zay, Lucas, and Maya.

- She barely even pays attentions to the Texans she's never seen before because all she can look at is Maya.

- Maya sits down in her usual seat (which so happens to be next to Riley) without even glancing at Riley, which makes her sad but not surprised. She did purposely stop talking to Maya after all, welp.

- Cory then comes in to teach the class and Riley can't help but make the "I can't believe you're going to be my FATHER again" joke.

- History class would've been tense for sure. You could probably cut Rilaya's sexual tension with a knife ;)

- At lunch, Riley is swarmed with fans again but luckily Farkle saves her and pulls her to his lunch table.

- Riley is introduced to Zay and Lucas here.

- Zay: "Wait a second, Farkle wasn't lying about how THE Riley Matthews used to be his friend?"

- Farkle: "I literally showed you pictures from when we were kids!"

- Zay: "I thought those were photoshopped!"

- Maya still refuses to talk to her and everyone notices this but doesn't say anything (Smackle would probably try to point it out but Farkle would shut her up by putting his hand over her mouth or something).

- Riley learns Lucas and Maya are dating, which kills her on the inside.

- After the first day of school is over, Riley goes home and immediately face times Charlie and complains to him about how everything was too hard for her here in NY.

- On the second day of school, the paparazzi show up and bombard Riley with questions about why she was back in NY. Riley would most likely lie and say it was because she wanted to finish her high school education normally and because she missed her family.

- For the next several days, Riley would go through the motions of school without even trying to reconnect with her friends.

- Cory: "How was the first week of junior year?"

- Riley: "Terrible, you should know that."

- Cory: "But I've seen you sitting with Farkle and Maya and all their friends at lunch."