twenty

I pulled on a pair of stiletto's as I saw the text from Normani that she was pulling up. I was wearing  pegged black pants that reached to my shin and a basic white cami top that showed my cleavage. I had my gold necklace around my neck and a bracelet to go with along with gold earrings. My hair was falling down my back in loose waves.

I smiled as I saw Normani's car, putting the bag I was carrying in the back. "Hey." I greeted as I sat in the front and buckled the seatbelt.

"Hey." She smiled too and when I looked back up, I felt my mouth dry up slightly. Her hair was straight and up in a ponytail. She had on a two piece outfit. A tight, white, long-sleeved top that reached to the top of her breasts and showed the same of her back. Then the tight skirt that reached her knees matched. And I could just imagine how great her ass looked in it. "How are you?" She asked me, shaking me out of my thoughts, and started driving.

"I'm okay, a little worn down for some reason." I smiled and grabbed her hand that was beside me. "How are you?"

"I'm great." She smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "It was good getting out of the house though, it's been so loud since Clara and Sinuhe came. But it's been nice, I missed them."

"What are they doing tonight?" I asked. Lauren and Camila's mom had decided to join Andrea to visit the girls.

"I think they were going to eat then play minigolf." She glanced at me. "My mom was pretty upset that we couldn't go with them. "

"I am too." I pouted slightly. "Maybe we can meet up with them later." I suggested to her.

"Yeah maybe." She hummed. "But for now I have you all to myself."

I tried to hide the smile that was threatening to come out. "Yes, you do."

"It's going to be hell to find parking." She commented as the traffic got heavier and we got closer to the restaurant.

"One thing I don't miss about driving." I said and looked out of the window, trying to help Normani find a spot. The sun was low in the sky, falling down behind the water, and the sky was painted pink. People were scattered around the beach, and many of those who were passing by were stopping and taking photos. 

"Aha!" Normani exclaimed, making me jump. She sped up and pulled into a spot that was overlooking the beach. Then she stared. "They couldn't have chosen a more popular location?"

"I think that was the idea." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, but Venice?" She fake shuddered.

"Stop being so stuck up." I smirked and left the car with her doing the same. "Look how pretty it is out?"

"Yeah yeah." I heard her mumble as she came around to my side, smoothing out her skirt. My teeth caught my lower lip between them as I trailed my eyes down her body then up. I was right. She didn't look at me, just grabbed my hand and said that we were going to be late. I just jogged up beside her and squeezed her hand, noticing and ignoring the people that were staring at us.

We made it to the restaurant in no time. Normani said her name and they led us to a table by the window, a little way from all the other patrons. There was a candle lit on it and had a rose in the middle.

I looked up at the girl who was sat across from me, her eyes were wandering, passing my face every so often. I frowned slightly and grabbed her hand over the table, catching her attention. "Are you okay?" I asked softly, searching her face.

She bit her lip slightly then smiled. "Yeah." She whispered. "I just didn't think there'd be so many people here."

I smiled at her too. "It's okay." I stroked the back of her hand. "Just focus on me." I then brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it.