BEES

Requested by: @Double_H8

Tubbo was coming over for a sleepover in a couple of hours and Tommy was running around the house getting ready. Phil chuckled knowing Tommy was excited.

"OH YEA BTW TUBBOS BRINGING TWO OF HIS BEES FOR A BIT" Tommy yelled from up stairs causing everyone to stop what they where doing and stare at Techno.

Tommy and Tubbo didn't know this but Techno was terrified of bees. Wilbur started to chuckle which turned into heavy laughing that earned a glare from the pig hybrid.

Phil just slightly chucked watching Techno get up and go upstairs to his room to hide. XD.

Suddenly the doorbell went off signaling Tubbo was there. Tommy ran down the stairs almost falling over but he fixed himself up and went to open the door for Tubbo.

"TUBBO", "TOMMY", They both yelled hugging each other. They went too run upstairs when Wilbur saw two bees in Tubbo's flower crown and smirked.

"Hey Tubbo why don't you go say hi to Techno I'm sure he'd love to see you again" Wil said making it sound believable.  Tubbo's face lit up as he dragged Tommy upstairs to Techno's room.

When the boys where out of sight Phil looked over at his grinning son. "He's gonna kill ya" Phil said with a sigh.

"Oh I know" Wil said still smiling like an idiot.

Back upstairs with the teens, they knocked on techno's room door, "Tech it's Tommy and Tubbo" Tommy said opening the door slightly to see techno sitting on his bed reading a book.

Techno lifted his head and took his reading glasses off about to greet Tubbo when he saw two bees flying around Tubbo's head and he stopped dead in his tracks.

"N-Nice to s-see you t-tubbo" Techno said terrified. He couldn't let his little brother know he was scared of bees so he straightened himself up and made conversation with Tubbo and Tommy.

Wil came upstairs to see them all talking when he got an idea, "Hey Tubbo why not give techno a hug, I'm sure he'd love one" he said with his normal charming smile.

If looks could kill Wilbur would be 6ft under, techno was glaring at Wil while Wil was just smiling acting all innocent.

"Only if he wants a hug" Tubbo said looking at one of the bees who is sitting on his hand.

"I'm not much of a hugger, sorry tubbo" Techno said keeping him monotone voice steady.

"It's all good blade, Tommy can we go to your room now?" Tubbo asked the blonde. Tommy nodded and they both left to go play video games.

Techno glared at Wilbur. Wil got the sign and started running away while Techno ran after him.

Phil was just standing watch his oldest sons running around like kids pouring something extra into his coffee and taking a sip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was so funny to write, hope you liked it. Also I might be making a new book about all the Smp members living in the same house but except teen Tommy and tubbo they will be 3 years old. Someone commented something like this but I'll be throwing in my own twist into it😁. Credit to the person who commented it.

Word count: 546

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~