Crush insists on studentzone

Thank you for voting 😊

A - yes , I'm drawing right now . I'll call you later ok

Om - such a lie bag you are annika ! Whoever it is on the other side , please listen to me . It's me , Omkara , who is drawing in this record now and she is just sitting idle , munching her evening snacks here . Aah! She's pinching me, ahh!

A- Om you're an animal,you know !

Shivaay heard this before the beep sound . He smiled , and started to imagine the scene. How would this beautiful woman jump , chase and fight with that long haired man , yeah her brother . He liked to imagine things of his own , because that helps him to overcome the reality and feel good about it . And especially if she's the topic of his imagination , then what else is needed ?! He was happy and contented with the happenings of his life now .

His emotions have taken shades to show him the feeling of being attracted , liking someone for no yet a more of reasons. All these were new to him , so he wanted to experience it till atmost .

He was lying on the bed and smiling for only he knows what reason when he heard someone's voice .

Rudra - baiya !!

Rudra threw his school bag which directly met the floor like always , and jumped on the bed to land next to shivaay .

S- hey Rudy , how was your science exhibition at school ?

Ru- wait wait wait ,I was thinking to ask you about something ....

S - about our cricket match ? Sorry Rudy , I'm busy this week .

Ru- no baiya , not that. I have it here but I'm just not able to

Rudra pointed his throat and crushed his eyes ,trying to remember it watching which shivaay just chuckled. He very well knew how quick his brother's memory can work, this happens everytime, certainly. At times , he or even pinky used to run behind Rudra till the school bus to handover his things , like ID card, lunch box , tie , sometimes this , sometimes that . Rudra , his hyper brother can be super amazing and super stupid at the same time .

S- ok , we'll get to that later . Where is my laptop which I gave you?

Ru- in mom's room I guess . But baiya , while I was working on it I noticed that someone has enrolled in an online cooking course . I saw the subscription . Who would have done it ? Not me not you , and definitely it wouldn't be mom . So , is it dad then ? Why would he do that ?

Shivaay pretended to be very casual but it seemed really difficult for him . Yesterday , whatever instructions he had given to annika was from that video actually. He himslef tried the dish at home once, before guiding her . He had kept it as a good secret until his brother smelled it .

S- I ... how will I know Rudy.

Ru- yeah right , how will you know . Fine , I'll ask mom then .

Saying this he stood up when shivaay followed and stopped him right there . God! this Rudra really becomes a trouble at times .

S- Rudy leave it .

Ru - haan , baiya now I remembered what I wanted to ask you .

Shivaay didn't even tried but Rudra was diverted already . Thank  god .

S- hmm?

Ru- I was going through the YouTube for my science project last night , that's when I saw the notification. You know , someone in our house has subscribed for cooking classes in online .